PART 21

Time skip
|| few year later ||

"Baby plss dont run come to mamma " Kook said ruining behind his 5 year old daughter kim nancy..

" No-no me no like.. " The girl said ruining around the whole house giving his mamma hard time..

" baby plss wear this come here.. " Kook said trying to catch little brat..

" me dont wanna goo.. " Girl said as she was still running away from his mumma..

Kook sigh and stop running as he put his both hand on his waist taking deep breaths..

Suddenly someone come and pick the little brat Who whine as kook smile and said..

" Thanks god tae you come on time see this brat na.. She is not wearing her dress.. " Kook said as tae smile and said..

" why my baby is giving hard time to mamma huh! " tae said softly as small girl pout and said..

" me dont wanna goo dadda tell Mamma nan dont wanna go school.. " she said with big pout making tae chuckle..

" Okay if you go school then dadda will buy you doll but if you dont go then dadda will not buy you anything hump.. " Tae said making little nan whine in his arm..

" nuu that unfair dadda.. " She said with pout making tae chuckle..

" everything fair princess Now be a Good girl and go to mamma and wear your dress then dadda will drop you to your school Okay.. " Tae said as nan pout and nodded then tae kiss his head and put her down as little nan run to her mamma..

" me here now dress me Up.. " Age said as she hug kook leg Who chuckle and started to dress her up..

" Now let's go and have breakie Okay " kook said as lil girl nodded and held kook finger..

Then they went toward dining table and sat there with nan in kook lap.. Soon enough maids started to serve them there breakfast as kook started to feed nan.. Tae saw this as he fake cough gaining kook attention Who look at him.. Tae look at him with puppy eyes making kook chuckle as he started to feed both tae and little girl with small kissies..

After breakfast they went toward living room as kook fix tae coat and tie and smile at him..

" Be careful Okay stay safe.. " Kook said as tae smile and nodded then he pout as kook chuckle and kiss his pouty lips..

" Happy.. " Kook said but tae pout more which make kook chuckle loudly as he give tae long kiss Who smile showing his boxy smile..

" such baby you are.. " Kook said with chuckle giving peak on tae nose..

" mamma come with us naa " Nan said with whine..

Kook can't say no to his little gem so he nodded with smile which make little gem squeal loudly..

|| Time skip ||

Right now both taekook are standing infront of nancy's kindergarden..

" Bye baby be careful Okay and dont trouble anyone and dont go with any stranger and dont take anything from any stranger Okay.. " Kook said leaning down infront of her as she nodded and was listen what his mamma is saying..

" My Good girl now give Mamma and dadda a kissy.. " Tae said as nan peak both there cheeks making them chuckle and they peak her cheeks too..

" Bye baby be careful.. " They said as they waved there hand to nan Who waved back and went inside..

" Let me drop you to our Home.. " Tae said as kook nodded then they left from there too last time gazing at little one's kindergarden..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻