Chapter 2

Ares's POV

She entered the hall and my eyes met hers. Seeing her just made me angery. I have no idea how i am gonna tolerate this shit. I sighed. The Hugo's greeted us politely while Frank's daughter who looked like a hooker gave me those 'fuck me' eyes and I clenched my jaw. The girl behind her wearing a red dress was fidgeting with her fingers and was biting her lip nervously.  She was beautiful. Her innocence and softness evident on her face. She was so radiant and exactly what i wanted. But she's too good for me. She's pure and i am everyone's worst fucking nightmare. I show no mercy and kill people specially those who cheat me in seconds. I have many businesses, restraunts, clubs and a mafia to run and here i am wasting my time.

"Evening  Mr. Ares." Frank bowed and i nodded. Everybody sat silently and i am tensed that my father was eerily quiet. He would have throwed a new tantrum or something but he was calm. I know that Frank's neice is my father's best friend's daughter. I have to choose one for the marriage. Renni or the girl in red. My mother started talking. This was their test.

"So Renni what are you studying?" She asked her.

"I don't like college so i just visit there sometimes but i chose law." She replied like this topic bores her.

"And Isabelle dear what do you do?" my mother looked at her. So her name is Isabelle.

"Umm... I am completing my business degree and i love reading books." She said politely with a lightness in her eyes. My mother smiled at her. It indicates that my mother likes her not Renni. Everybody again got silent. After a few minutes of silence i snapped.

"I can't fucking marry, especially her!" i pointed at the girl in red. All eyes were on me while she got pale yellow.

"Son, You can talk to both Renni and Isabelle in private if you want to then you decide." My father said.

"I am sure it will be my princess. She's just so hot and beautiful." Frank's wife said. How dare she speak in my matter and choice? No one is allowed to even my mother!

"Shutup! No one will tell me or come in my way." I shouted at her and she looked down in embarrassment. I got up and looked at Renni and motioned her with my fingers to follow me. She followed me like a lost puppy.

I went inside a private hall and she touched my arm biting her lip seductively.

"Hey Ares!" She said and i slapped her hand away.

"Don't touch me! For you it's capo." I said to her and She slammed her lips on mine and I kissed her back just like that we started fucking. I never deny sex. Women throw themselves in front of me and I fuck them and pay them to never show their face again. I just blow off steam and don't do lovey dovey shit. I fucked her on the table and she was a panting mess.

"Ahh, Harder baby." She moaned and i stopped. She fucking ruined my mood. She whined in response.

"You have to be this irritating!" I barked at her and she pouted with her fake lips of hers.s

"Get out right now, Go to the table." She looked shocked at this but left the hall. Now i know what i have to do.

                   Isabelle's POV

"I can't fucking marry specially her!" The capo said pointing at me. We were here for Renni right? I am so confused and about to faint. He asked Renni to follow me and she followed him. I know Renni she will seduce him and they will be having sex right now. She messaged me here that 'This capo guy is hot i am marrying him.' as a sign that she agreed to marry him. I sighed and looked at people on the table. They all looked rich and elegant.

Renni came back after ten minutes and looked like a mess. They were definitely having sex. I know what's happening here the capo said he can't marry me while we were here for Renni's engagement. Aunt looked at me with those snake eyes of hers. She doesn't want me marrying Ares and that's what i also want. I have plans and goals to achievem

"That's it Frank. Give Isabelle to me." The Capo said and my heart stopped. What?

"10 Billion Dollars!" My stupid uncle smirked and That Capo throwed a check and files on the table.

"You are sold to Ares Knight. Good bye neice." My uncle said grinning and i started crying. Tears slipped from eyes and dampen my rosy cheeks.

"No, no no you can't do this-" i cried.

"I don't want to get married. Why are you doing this? You're deceiving your own brother! Uncle please don't-" I chocked on my tears.

"Have a good life." He left and i stood there still with tears pooling down my eyes. I begged and pleaded but no one listened. Ares was looking at me with disgust. I will get my revenge from Frank. I'll take revenge of everything he did to me.

"Get her to my house Olivia." He said and left. His father and brothers also left.I was still crying. A middle aged woman and a blond girl approached me and the woman hugged me giving a sympathetic smile.

"It's ok sweetheart. I am going to be your mother in law. You're a beautiful girl and i will make sure my son is giving you a good life." She said and i blinked more tears as she pulled away i was again pulled into a bone crushing hug by the blond girl.

"Thank fuck my brother chose you. I didn't like that Renni, by the way i am Olivia your sister in law. Let me take you to Ares's house." She walked and i followed her. I had no option but to follow their orders. I am sold now. I have no one else left in this world. I am so alone and helpless that's why i didn't fight back. Their single move can break me. I have no idea how's my life gonna be.