Chapter 5

Ares's POV

It was the day of my wedding and i am losing my mind. There's so much shit for me to handle. I have to go through so many contracts and track the location of the Germans. I don't even have time for my own wedding. Alfie, Loid and Henry all came to my office together.

"Brother you're getting married in less than two hours and here you're busy in paperwork. Leave it." Alfie suggested and i frustratingly ran my fingers through my hair.

"Cazzo! Shutup, Why are you all here?"

"It's your wedding!" Alfie chirped and i looked at Loid who just shrugged.

"We're your best men, Sir. We deserve the protocol." Loid smirked. He has been my best friend from my childhood. His father and my father are friends so we grew up together and i trust him with my everything.

"Let's get through this." I muttered and clenched my jaw.

"And Alfie?" I looked at him.

"Walk Isabelle down the aisle. She has no one else to." He nodded and i went to take the shower. I got dressed in a black Armani Tuxedo and gelled my hair.

All my bestmen were in my room now. Henry was quite Anxious to be around me as he's going to live in my house and we Don't share any bond.

"Man your shit is in Ares's house. You're gonna continue school from there. You will stay with me for just today as something Unholy will happen tonight." Alfie smirked.
I do have some not so innocent plans with her today.

I am a man of no feelings or emotions. I will just fuck her and she will live in my house and will just accompany me to events. I don't do Roses and Surprises. She will have to deal with this all. I exhaled and sprayed some Cologne. I walked to the Alter and stood at my place.

I can see many people i know and I don't know here. Isabelle's uncle's family is also here. Her uncle is busy on her phone while his daughter is still biting her lip seductively looking at me. I glared at her with my dead expression and she behaved. Nobody can ever mess with me.

The music played and Isabelle walked down the aisle with Alfie and damn she looked so......dreamy. She's so beautiful, how exactly i pictured my future wife. Big tits and ass, pretty face and innocent. She's very beautiful. I can't take my eyes off her but my eyes show no emotion. She looks so nervous and when she saw her uncle, Hurt was evident on her face and that bastard uncle of her smirked. I will deal with him later. I have many plans for him. She stood in front of me and damn the daisies in her hair smelled nice. I am not a man of these things. What's happening to me?

The priest started his speech and i didn't hear any of it while Isabelle chewed on her lip. We both repeated our vows after the priest.

"I may pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I kissed her and the current i felt was so erratic. Her lips were crazy kind of addictive, leaving me to crave more of her. Her lips are like rose petals, so soft and light. I devoured her mouth like a hungry man i am and pulled back. She was flushed red and breathing fast.

The guest started coming to us saying those boring Congratulations. I just nodded at them while Isabelle stood awkwardly beside me. I got a call and excused myself leaving Isabelle there.

                    Isabelle's POV

"I may pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the priest said and my breath got caught in my lungs. Ares's lips met mine with a passion and hunger. Fireworks boomed in my stomach and i inhaled air from my nose. His lips were so soft and gentle. I enjoyed every second of it. He pulled back and i was as red as a tomato.

The guests started coming and congratulating us. Ares just nodded at them and i stood awkwardly beside him. Ares's phone ringed and he excused himself. I soaked in my surroundings and this place was heaven. So beautiful and magical. Everything was decorated with pink and white roses. The light here and the atmosphere is so dreamy and unreal. I am literally having my dream wedding but the situation is different. A teenage guy approached me and stood in front of me.

"Hey Isabelle, I am Henry, Ares's half brother." He said and i nodded my head in acknowledgement. Alfie did tell me that they have a teenage brother who's going to live with us. Alfie also told me about his parents situation. Henry looks nice and sensible. He will be a good company.

"Hi Henry, Nice to meet you. Alfie told me about you." I smiled at him.

"Will you dance with me? Maybe like this we'll get to know each other." He offered me his hand  which i politely took.

"Sure." I giggled and we started dancing. We talked about ourselves, what we like and what we don't. We were really bonding and i was happy to make a friend. My eyes met Renni's who was fuming with anger. She looked like she could burst any moment.

"Who's she?" Henry asked.

"My cousin. Between both of us, Ares had to choose one so he chose me and she's mad." i told him and he snorted.

"She looks like she's gonna attack you like an angery Chihuahua." He said and i laughed. I stopped laughing when my husband stood Infront of me.

"I'd like to steal my bride brother." He said to henry to which he nodded.

"Sure, Isabelle we will talk about that later. See you." He said and left. Ares took his hand in mine and it was time for a couple dance.

"Talk about what?" He asked.

"Nothing." i said in a little voice. We just danced a little and it was dinner time. The food here was to die for. Almost every dish from every continent was here and I just ate a little. Olivia sat with me and she talked non stop about God knows what, while i thought what will happen tonight. Am i ready for the sex? i asked myself and Ares stood up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Thank you for all your good wishes. I hope you enjoyed today. We will leave now." He announced and took my hand. We left the hall and a black SUV waited for us outside. We got in and he sat so close to me that his knees brushed mine. Suddenly he placed his hand on my thigh and i sucked in a breath.

"According to the ritual, we're gonna do it tonight." He affirmed and i nodded my head. He took out his phone and got busy on it while my head jangled in thoughts about tonight.