Chapter 21

Isabelle's POV

Ares is taking us to some place he won't tell. Olivia, me and others are also with us in the same car. We tried asking from Ares but he won't tell.

"Have some patience." he groaned.

"I'll not suck your dick tonight!" i said angrily while the teenagers gasped and everyone laughed. Ares warned me with his eyes to behave while i just gave him a teasing grin.

"We're here." We all got out from the SUV and saw a beautiful garden. Ares held my hand and we entered the garden. Wait, There was a big banner of "Will you marry me" with beautiful decorations and Loid stood there smiling.

"Don't tell me-" Olivia gasped. Loid came near her and got down on his knee and took out a ring box from his pocket.

"Olivia Leah Knight, Will you marry me?" He asked with so much love in his eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes I'll marry you!" Olivia said and throwed herself in his arms. We all cheered and laughed.

"Congratulations liv." i hugged her. Ares's parents were also there and his mother is too kind with me. I am really happy.

"Ares." i said in a little voice.

"Yes Angel?"

"Thank you." i smiled.

"For what?" he drew his brows closer.

"For being a part of my life. You were a ray of sunshine in my traumatizing past. I love you." I cried and he smiled kissing my tears.

"You complete me Baby. I am so fucking lucky to have you in my life. I love you so fucking much." As he was about to kiss me someone threw a giant yoga ball on us and we parted. Gracie giggled and Henry smirked looking at Ares.

"You little demon!" Ares ran towards Henry and smacked his head. We all had snacks and lunch. Everything was perfect but Ares had to leave for work. I am a little horny and I want him. I went to him where he was tackling poor Henry.

"Ares can you come with me?"

"Sure baby." He followed me to the bathroom and when i opened the door knob he slammed me to the wall and kissed my throat roughly.

"You've been a very bad girl, I think you need to be punished!" I moaned at his rough words and got down on knees.

"Unbuckle my belt." He commanded and i obliged to him. I slowly unbuckled his belt and then pants. His member was hard through the boxers.

"Pull it down with your teeth." He said roughly and i took the band of his boxers between my teeth and slowly pulled it down giving him doe eyes. His hard cock sprung out already leaking with precum.

"You've been a very dirty girl baby. Don't you think so?" He said and slapped the side of my face with his dick. I felt heat rush down to my core.

"Open your mouth." He ordered roughly and when i opened he thrusted deep into my throat. My eyes immediately watered. It was not as exciting as i thought it would be. I couldn't breathe. It  felt like dying but I can't disappoint him. Slowly i bobbed my head up and down his length and he let out a very sexy moan.

"So good baby." He himself started to guide me through his entire length and I inhaled from my nose. I sucked him hard and fast and he hissed. He come down my throat and loosened my head. When he pulled out, my throat tightened and I sat there lazily breathing rapidly. Ares noticed it and concern laced his face.

"Angel what happened?" I moved my head in a nothing and he looked at me worried.

"It's hard to breathe." i held onto him.

"Hey Isabelle, My love take a deep breaths." he pulled me to his chest and i felt better after a while.

                          Ares's POV

Isabelle was breathing hard and that scared me. I got her water and she felt better. She gave me the Best blowjob of my life and she's the woman i love. We were heading home now and I've to return to the base after dropping them.

I entered the base and all my men saluted me. I nodded at them and motioned to follow me. I went to the basement and saw Camilla and her daughter tied to the chairs.
They hurt my wife and now they're gonna pay for it.

"Well let's have fun with you two? Shall we?"

"Ares, That little slut wasn't perfect for you from the start. My daughter was perfect but you chose her. So i took my sweet revenge by killing your baby." She laughed and Renee looked at her mother like she's a mad woman.

"You know what Camilla you're a one crazy woman. You hurt Isabelle when she was a child, You never really cared for her when she needed you as a family."

"Fuck that bitch! I never liked her, i just kept her in my house as a maid like she desrves!" That fucking boiled my blood. I saw red.

"Are you ready to die rat?" I mocked Camilla and horror filled her eyes as she opened her mouth to speak again. I picked up my gun and shot her between eyes. Renee screamed as Camilla's brain spluttered. I smirked at her and grabbed her jaw.

"I am sorry please let me go-" Renee cried.

"Tsk.Tsk, You've hurt my wife so much. I lost my baby because of you. You don't deserve to live anymore." With that I stabbed her with my Blade and she died instantly. I was now covered in all blood and a foreign feeling overtook me. I killed them but the feeling that you can never heal your trauma remained. Isabelle and i both need each other and I am never ever letting her go.