Chapter 4

Isabelle's POV

It was the day we've to go to shopping and I've to pick my wedding dress. Olivia took me to a big mall square where everything was so expensive that i couldn't afford it even when i sell my organs. It's Ares's money with which i am gonna do shopping. He said not to worry about many, this card is limitless and i can buy anything but i will only get my wedding dress of it nothing else. I am not the one to spend money without any good reason even when it's someone else paying.

"You should really pick something from this store. It's the best one and get something expensive." Olivia said so casually and i sighed. My eyes landed on a dress. It was a simple tight dress  with butterflies which had few long strands of white net.

"OH my my, you should definitely try it on." Olivia said and shoved me into the changing room. I changed into it. It wouldn't be wrong to say that i looked really pretty in this dress . The shoulder strands dropped to my arms which were of silk and this whole dress was something else. It was really beautiful. I checked the price and my heart stopped. It was worth $50,000. I am not buying this but i loved it. I decided to get something else to which Olivia was offended.

"Damn girl, Are you alright? Like you're really not getting this dress, My brother would be mad if I tell him that you're not getting a dress which makes you look like a fairy." She said in a breath.

"I am sorry Olivia, this dress is so expensive. I can't wear this. I'll get something else." i told her softly and she groaned.

"Come on babe, my brother is filthy rich and the most richest man in the world. Money doesn't matter to him. We're getting it and it's final." She argued and i gave up. We ended up buying this dress and i was over the moon to get this beautiful dress. We also shopped for shoes and my everyday clothes.

"Olivia, Thanks alot. I am so grateful for you people giving me all this." I said to her and she hugged me.

"No problem. My brother's money is yours so make sure to waste it without any hesitation. We're best friends now and we're gonna have so much fun together." She squealed and i laughed. We were going back home and Olivia dropped me to Ares's house. I entered and the maid told me he was in his office.
I knocked at the door and slowly opened it.
Ares's eyes met mine and the intensity burned my skin.

"Umm....Hey, I want to return.....your card. Thanks for everything." I slowly made my way to his desk and he looked annoyed like he didn't want me to be there. I placed it on the table.

"Next time knock before you come here or there will be consequences." He said in a threatening tone and i nodded. My throat was so dry.

"Now leave." He said his eyes glued to the screen of his laptop. I left his officr and exhaled the breath i didn't know i was holding. Living with him is gonna be so tough for me. I had dinner alone as he went somewhere. After dinner i came in my room and changed to sleep. I laid on my bed and thought about my parents. I was getting married tomorrow to the man who bought me and i wish my parents were alive. A tear slipped from my eye and others followed.

"Why mom and dad?" I cried.

"Why did you left me? I miss you both so much." I wept for a hour and didn't know when i slept.
The next morning there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Olivia jumped up and down.

"It's my brothers wedding. Wohoo i am excited." She clapped her hands and a man behind her smiled at her.

"Oh meet him, he is Loid. Loid is Ares's childhood friend, business partner and right hand man." She introduced me to him.

"Hey, Nice to meet you." I said and he politely smiled.

"Likewise mam." he replied.

"Let's get you ready for your big day. Come on everyone."Olivia yelled and many make-up artists came in. Loid was leaving and i saw him winking at Olivia to which she smiled.

"What was that?" I asked her playfully.

"Nothing." she blushed. I get it they are definitely hiding something. From the way they looked at each other anyone could tell.
We were home now and many Salon ladies were there in my room. They gave me manicure and pedicure and the best message. They also waxed me from head to toe and pampered me. I was actually not that happy. I am not used to of this much stuff and luxury. I am a simple girl trying to find my happiness. They were gone at midnight and i groaned and dropped to bed.

The next morning the Alarm woke me up. Olivia came in without even bothering to knock and she looked all happy.

"It's your wedding!" She said in a singsong voice and I exhaled. I just want this day to pass quickly. I got up and showered. The makeup artists came and did my makeup. I told them to do my makeup very simple and they were shook at me. They did a light make-up on my face and Added daisies in my hair. The butterfly gown made me look like a princess with ballerina heels. I was looking so not me. I looked really different anld pretty. I missed my parents today.