Chapter 20

Isabelle's POV

"All fours Angel." i obeyed him like a good girl and his hand ran up my thighs and slapped my pussy. I moaned.

"So fucking pretty." I unbuckled his belt and his pants slipped off and he took off his shirt. He laid down on the bed and took my pussy in his mouth. I let out a loud moan. This was heaven. His tongue ran over my folds and wiggled my clit. I whimpered. He ate me like i was his last meal as i come on his face.

"You taste like heaven." He groaned and again started lapping on my clit. He licked the last drop and stood at my back. He gently spanked me making sure not to hurt me, he rubbed my ass. He rubbed his tip on my clit and a moan escaped past my lips. He continued doing it, teasing me.

"Ares, please!" i whined and he suddenly entered in me. His pace was slow and it was giving me enough pleasure but i wanted more. His speed increased and the sound of his balls slapping filled the room with my moans and his groans. He  held me by my neck as he pounded into me deep.

"Fuck Ares!" I screamed and this encouraged him to go more fast and hard on me.

"You take my cock so good, Angel." He groaned. I was nearing the release and i wanted to cum so desperately.

"Come with me." Ares demaned and i had to control myself. He cum inside me. My toes curled and my eyes rolled to the back of my head from the intense pleasure. He laid his head on my shoulder and i hugged him. We both were panting hard and skin clinged to each other.

"one more round?" he smirked looking at me and i nodded. This time he laid me flat on the bed and hovered over me. He gently took my nipple in his mouth and sucked it. After a while he shifted on the next nipple giving it the same attention. He marked hickies all over my chest and my neck. He parted my legs and slammed inside me. I moaned as he hit the spot inside me that has me seeing stars. His pace was fast and ruthless as thrusts hard and fast inside me. I bit his shoulder restraining myself from screaming. With the last thrust he exploded inside me.

"I love you Isabelle."

"I love you Ares." i smiled and kissed him.

                          Ares's POV

Isabelle is getting better with time. She has healed from her injuries but her metal trauma didn't go away. I want her to be with me all the time. She have become a part of me, that i never ever want to seperate from myself. Gracie and Henry want the pets and I don't allow animals in my house. Just to make them happy I've to get them.

"Ares...." Loid said looking at me.

"hmmm..."

"I want to marry Olivia." i choked on the coffee i was drinking. I know he loves her alot and she loves him back and Loid is my best friend. Still it sounds weired.

"okay, Did Olivia agreed?" i asked.

"No, i wanted to take your consent first and will plan a proposal for her." he smiled.

"Alright." With that i left my office and went to the pet shop to get puppies for the two teenagers at my house. Jay my body guard accompanied me as i got one Golden retriever pup for Gracie and a bull dog for Henry.

When i reached home, Gracie came running to me and hugged me.

"Ares, You're back! Sister made the yummiest pasta today." She told me excitedly and i chuckled. Henry came and i slapped his head and he growled.

"Baby, you're home." Isabelle's eyes lit up as she saw me and ran into my arms kissing me.

"I missed you." i said to her and heared some "Ewww" for the kids as i kissed my wife.

"Come on let's have dinner." She guided me towards the dinning table and we ate dinner. After dinner I asked the kids to stay there and All of them waited for me as i came back with a box.

"Open this Gracie." i asked her and she nervously went near it and lifter the box's lid. She gasped.

"Oh my god. A puppy." She shrieked and Isabelle looked at me throwing
daggers with her eyes. Henry also opened his box and was surprised to see his new pet.

"Thank you Ares." They said in unison and hugged me.

"Welcome guys. Take care of them well."

"I said no pets in my home, i think!" Isa said angrily. I know she's scared of animals but kids wanted them for so long.

"My love, don't stress they will stay in the  garden and won't disturb you. Kids wanted the pups I've to get them." I slid my hand down her wrist and pulled her to me. She looked like she's about to cry.

"What happened Angel?" i cupped her face and a sob left her. Henry and Gracie left a minute ago with their dogs. I don't know what happened to her.

"I-i wish my baby never-"She started weeping bad.

"My love. Don't worry we will have so many beautiful babies in future. I promise that. You're the love of my life and I wish our baby was here too. It's the God's plan we are helpless. Our Angel is so loved." i comforted her and she was calm now and i carried her gently to our room.