Chapter 22

Ares's POV

When I entered the house, i felt my surroundings spinning and making me dizzy. I clutched my pounding heart and sweat popped up on my forehead. I was losing it. I've never felt something like this and i held the door frame.

"Ares!" Isabelle screamed and rushed to me holding my arms while i shivered in her arms unable to speak or move. She tried talking to me but i couldn't reply. Everything was so blurry. I heared her sob but couldn't move.

"Someone come help! John!! Your boss is not ok, we need to go to the hospital now!" She yelled at my bodyguard and he came running. She hugged me tight and held my hand. I was breathing hard.

"Ares, baby you will be alright. I am not gonna let anything happen to you bub. Stay with me." She said softly while John held my one arm and Isabelle other and went to my SUV.

"Hurry up!" Isabelle said to John and he sped off. The last thing i remember is Isabelle kissing my lips.

                         Isabelle's POV

I was feeling dizzy the whole day and vomited twice. Ares and I had unprotected sex and i got the idea that i might be pregnant. The thought swells my heart with happiness but worries me if i might not be pregnant. So i got the pregnancy test strip and tried it.
After three minutes, Two lines appeared on it. My heartbeat stopped for a while and I cried with happiness. Thank God, i wanted to experience motherhood. I am really happy. I got out of the bathroom and ran downstairs as i heared Ares's car's horn. I was so excited to tell him.

As i reached down the stairs, Ares was clutching his heart. His eyes closed and he looked in pain. Suddenly he dropped to the ground.
When i saw Ares fainting i panicked. We are on our way to the hospital and i feel so scared. I cry the whole way holding him tight to me. I am so scared and don't want to lose him. I opened his shirt buttons and opened the windows to let the air in as he was getting sweaty.

"We've reached. I'll call the doctors." John ran into the hospital and the male nurses came out and laid Ares on a stretcher and took him to the ward. My legs feel weak and i fall to the ground crying. Isabelle and Loid came and Isabelle hugged me as i cried.

"He's fine now. It was mild concussion and he stressed and overworked. He needs rest and care." The doctor said and i went into the room to see him. He was hooked to IV and my heart clenched.

"Ares, honey i am here." i said holding his face in my hands and he opened his eyes. He smiled and held my hand and kissed it.

"You scared me baby." A tear escaped from my eyes.

" I am alright love. I am better now." He said sitting up and hugging me.

"Ares?"

"yeah baby."

"I am pregnant." As he heared it his reaction was priceless. He hugged me and kissed me hard. I felt his tears on my face.

"Thankyou love. You make me the happiest man alive. You gave me a family. I love you." His confession made me emotional.

"I love you my love." i said and kissed him.