Chapter 23

Isabelle's POV

"Ares please" i whine as the tip of his dick teases my clit. Whimpers left my mouth with this torture.

"You're getting more needy, hmm" he bites my cheek and enters inside me with a brutal thrust. I scream. His pace increase as the headrest slams into the wall. He was hard but gentle with me because I am heavily pregnant.He hit a spot that made me scream out loud.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He moans in my ear and licks my nipples and bites them. I moan and pull his mouth to mine. The pressure built in my lower belly and i panted. His merciless thrusts went deep and my body shuddered underneath him. This was so erotic and sensual. I loved every second of it.

"Oh my- my God!" i pant and i come hard and he muffles my screams with a kiss. He moaned as he released his seed inside me.He pulled away and pulled me to his chest. I was tired after having sex whole night and being pregnant makes me more horny. I am very clingy now and he doesn't complain.

"What area you thinking?" he asked.

"About our lives. How we went through everything and our baby." he kissed my head.

"Time heals everything love. We will get better and I'll give you and our baby the world." His words calm my heart and i snuggle into him and dozed off.

                         Ares's POV

After few months...

"Ares-" I ran towards Isabelle in the kitchen where she was baking cookies.
She was pale and held her stomach.

"Isabelle what happened?" i asked worried and rushed to her.

"My water broke!" She cried and i carried her in my arms and ran out. I shouted at the guards to get my car ready. I put her in the backseat and held her tight.

"Drive fast!" i barked at the driver and he sped off.

"Ares-" she was crying and hiccuping in pain. I couldn't see her in this much pain. Her condition is getting bad.

"Everything will be ok baby, trust me. We're almost there." We reached the hospital and the staff ran with a stretcher. I laid Isabelle there and went with them. I called home and informed everyone.

"We're gonna do the delivery now, Mr. Knight." The doctor said and i nodded. I held my wife's hands and kissed her forehead. She already went through alot. I prayed for my Angel's and baby's safety. Hearing her whimpers i cuddled to her.

"Calm down Angel. Relax yourself. I am here." She hugged me tight. The doctor and the nurses came and the process started. She clutched my hand tightly and i held her from the back. She was laying down and followed doctor's instructions.

"Ok Mrs. Knight, i want you to push when i say you to." Isabelle nodded and i wiped the sweat that popped up on her head and kissed her forehead.

"Ok go." the doctor said and Isabelle pushed. She cried and screamed and it was killing me to see her in so much pain. With one final push the baby was out.

"It's a girl!" the doctor said and laid the baby on Isabelle's chest. Tears of joy pooled down my eyes and i hugged her. My little baby girl. My Daughter. My sunshine. she's here. I am the happiest man alive.

"Ares look she has your eyes." Isabelle said and kissed our angel's head. She gave the baby in my arms and i cried. It was a foreign but the most beautiful feeling. This is what i was missing out in life. My little sunshine. She's beautiful like her mother. Tears pooled down my eyes and I wanted to imprint these beautiful moments in my mind. This is love. I found love.

"What are we gonna name her?" I asked my wife.

"Whatever you want. You're her father so you you decide." she smiled and my heart swelled with happiness hearing it.

"I am thinking about Vanessa." i tell her.

"And for her middle name we can name her Rose. It's my mom's name." She said.

"Vanessa Rose Knight. That's a beautiful name baby." Isabelle smiled. The midwife took our daughter to get her vitals done and Isabelle was tired after all this but she was so strong. At the moment Henry and Gracie and others came in. They were overjoyed to see our little girl. Everybody cried tears of joy. My heart was so full of love. That was what i always wanted a family of my own.

"Sleep baby. You're tired. I am so proud of you my love. You did a great job and made me the happiest man. I love you Bambina." I looked at her with pure love and she looked back at me with the same emotion.

"I love you Ares. Please stay here with me." I sat on the chair beside her and held her hand the whole time she was asleep.