Chapter 6 - Car Ride 💋

Jimin

"Wake up! We're gonna be late," Jin yelled as he walked past the dorm rooms on the way to the kitchen.

"No, no. Shh. Sleepy," Taehyung mumbled, hiding further in the sheets.

"Come on baby. We have filming in an hour," I urged, trying to get up from the bed.

"But I need snuggles," he whined, wrapping his legs around me like an anaconda.

"And I'd love to snuggle you all day baby, but we have work to do."

"You're no fun. Maybe I should just find someone else to be my snuggle buddy," he said, peaking one eye open.

"Take that back!" I growled, flipping him over on his back and pining his arms above his head.

He giggled, "What are you going to do? Teach me a lesson?"

That little brat.

"I'll show you not to disrespect your Hyung!"

Then I leaned down and bit his nipple. Hard.

"Ahhh," he cried, throwing his head back into the covers.

"Oh. Does my baby like that?" I purred.

He licked his lower lip and nodded; shifting his hips under me.

"Please."

"Please what?" I asked innocently.

"Please...teach me a lesson."

My lips quirked slightly but I remained stern.

"Hmm. You have been very naughty..."

His eyes widened, "Yes. Yes, I have."

"Do you know what happens to naughty boys?" I whispered, leaning closer to his lips.

"What?" He asked breathlessly; squirming beneath my weight.

"They get punished."

And just as my words registered in his mind, I pecked his cheek and got off the bed.

"Now, get dressed!" I called over my shoulder as I walked into the bathroom.

~

"I hate you," hissed Taehyung beside me.

"I love you too," I said, patting his thigh absently whilst looking out the car window.

"Now what am I going to do with THIS?!" He whisper-shouted, whilst pointing at his barely hidden erection.

"Hmm. You are in a bit of a preDICKament aren't you?"

"Shut up! Now is not the time to be mocking me. We're about to go on a live talkshow!" He huffed, twisting dramatically in his seat.

"Ooo, someone's a bit frustrated by the looks of it. Maybe you should have thought about that before testing my patience, brat."

Admittedly, it was quite amusing watching him grow irritated.

"Seriously though. What am I going to do? It's not going down," he stressed. "I'm all nervous and pent up."

I looked out the window and noticed we were in heavy traffic, still a good 20 minutes away from the studio, and the driver up front was busy analysing the mass of surrounding cars for security threats.

I looked back at Taehyung, who was already starting to flush from his rising emotions, and smiled cunningly.

"You'll need to be quiet. Otherwise, he'll hear you. Okay?"

Taehyung looked at me puzzled until he felt my hand cup around his bulge, and his eyes suddenly popped out of their sockets.

"Shh, shh. Relax," I purred, gently squeezing his sizeable package.

He pulled his lower lip behind his teeth and bit down harshly.

"Don't hurt yourself, baby. The makeup artists won't like that."

He immediately let go of his lip and a soft, shaky exhale sounded, as he pressed himself back against the seat.

"Good boy. Now, no matter what happens, I want you to keep your eyes on me, and only me," I instructed.

He nodded slowly and raised his hips; pushing his cock further into my hand.

"I love seeing you like this baby. So needy and desperate for me."

He whined quietly and grabbed the hand that was placed over his dick, trying to force it down more.

"Uh, uh, uh. Patience my love," I said, removing his hand from mine.

His hips gyrated slightly and I cocked my eyebrow. "What did I just say, baby?"

"To be patient."

"Yes. And do you know what happens to good boys who listen?" I asked, slowly palming his package.

He shook his head; eyes fluttering from the pleasure being exerted.

"They get rewarded," I whispered, placing a small kiss under his earlobe.

His breathing hitched and I chuckled. "Such a sensitive baby; reacting to my every...little...touch."

He exhaled and I watched as his hand fisted by his side, before unfurling and grasping the fabric of his pants.

"You're doing so well, baby," I praised, lightly dragging the back of my other hand from his cheek to his chin, before gently wrapping it around the base of his neck.

"Now, do you want to cum in your pants like the dirty boy I know you are, or, do you want to cum in my nice, warm hand?"

He lifted his back with a quiet moan, "Pants."

Fuck. I love how freaky this boy is.

I smiled darkly and slowly dipped my hand under his waistband; running my fingertips over his rock-solid mass.

"Mmm, so hard," I rasped, taking hold of his clothed cock and giving it an experimental tug.

His eyes twisted and fluttered shut, as a low moan escaped his lips.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby? Cum and make a big, sticky mess in your pants?"

He nodded frantically, as my hand started to pump him. The fabric rough against his delicate skin.

"Do you want to sit in front of all those random strangers and let them watch it soak through your clothes? Hmm?"

"Y-Yes."

"Such a dirty boy. Exposing yourself like that in front of so many people," I growled, picking up the pace.

He threw his head back into the seat and choked back a moan, "Ahh, p-please, I..."

"What's that, baby?"

"F-Fuck... I want to cum s-so badly," he stuttered, as sweat began to trickle down the side of his face.

I quickly glanced at the driver and saw him still watching the road. So I turned back to Taehyung and pulled his lips to mine; kissing him ferociously.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum," I husked against his lips. And a few seconds later, I felt him shudder, followed by warmth flowing under my fingertips.

I pulled back and looked into his gloss-filled eyes, as I continued to stroke him through his orgasm. "Such a good boy."

He smiled wearily and dropped his head on my shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby."