Chapter 13 - Thank you💋

Taehyung

I can't believe he asked them that.

Hoseok and I were beyond happy though. We both side-eyed each other and high-fived one another under the table.

As soon as the staff and other members dispersed, I jumped on Jimin; flinging my arms around his neck.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love you so much," I whispered, whilst peppering his face with kisses.

Jimin's eyes disappeared and he hugged me closer. "You're welcome, baby. I didn't want to see you two sulking all day. At least now you know handshakes are on the table."

God, I love this man.

I linked arms with him and dragged him out of the room towards one of the conjoined bathrooms.

"Hey, where are we going? We only have 15 minutes before we start," Jimin asked, trying to slow down my fast pace.

"I just want to thank you, a little. Is that okay?" I said innocently. Although, my mind was being anything other.

Jimin immediately caught on and tried to stop me. "Baby. You can't seriously be thinking about THAT right now. We don't have time."

I winked over my shoulder and gave his arm a tug. "I don't know what you could possibly mean."

Jimin's eyes darkened and I could tell the thought was starting to excite him.

If there was one thing that we both liked, it was public spaces.

There was something thrilling about potentially being caught doing something we shouldn't. So of course, I was going to make the most of the opportunity.

As soon as we made it inside one of the staff bathrooms, I turned around and locked the door; pushing Jimin up against it.

"Mmm. Are you going to show me how thankful you are, baby?" He husked, running his hands over my hips.

I bit my lower lip and smirked; dropping down on my knees.

"Fuck, baby. You are so naughty," he growled, cupping my cheek with his hand.

I looked up with half-lidded eyes and licked my lips. "What can I say? I'm still hungry."

He groaned, and his hand slid to the back of my head where he roughly grasped my hair. "Better get to it then. I can't have you wasting away."

"Oh, no. We can't have that," I chuckled darkly; running my hands up his thick thighs toward his belt.

I took hold of the leather and slipped it through the cold clasp. The sound of metal on metal as I undid the buckle, only worked to increase my arousal.

Jimin leaned back against the door and watched with amused eyes, as I began unzipping his pants. "That's it, baby. Show me how talented you are," he purred, pushing the hair out of my eyes.

His subtle praise made my face flush, and I let out a quiet whimper. My dick was already twitching in my pants, and saliva was starting to pool in my mouth.

My submissive self was ready to please.

I quickly opened his fly and slipped out his thick cock; earning a low groan from him. "Fuck, your hands are soft, baby."

I began stroking him eagerly and Jimin threw his head back into the door, letting out another husky groan. "Mmm, that feels so good."

I leaned forward and gave his tip some experimental kitten licks, as I continued pumping him.

He shuddered and thrust his hips towards me; gripping my hair again."Fuck. Open your mouth baby. I want to fuck your pretty throat."

I moaned and felt my dick leak into my pants.

I loved it when he took control.

I opened my mouth and made eye contact with him; giving him permission to use me.

"Such a good boy," he praised; pushing his length in until he hit my uvula. "Now, suck it good baby. I want to see my dick fill your throat."

I moaned and the vibrations sent a wave of pleasure through both of us.

His other hand lifted my chin and he began thrusting his cock slowly; watching as tears gradually filled my eyes.

His length wasn't necessarily long but it was thick. The stretch on my jaw proved a workout in itself.

"That's it. Squeeze my cock with your pretty, little throat," he rasped.

I closed my eyes and swallowed; feeling my throat tighten around his shaft.

"Yes, baby. Again."

I dug my nails into his thighs and swallowed again.

"Fuck. I'm almost there baby. Can you go deeper?"

I opened my eyes and nodded; tears starting to fall down my cheeks.

He pushed his cock deeper with a grunt; cutting off my air supply momentarily, then retreated.

"Fuck, that's good."

I could feel his cock quivering on my tongue, so I raised my hand and cupped his balls softly.

"Shit, baby. You ready to swallow? I'm so close," he husked, scrunching his eyes shut.

I hummed and deep-throated him again; allowing my throat to constrict tightly around him.

He started panting, as he thrust in and out of my mouth; his pace beginning to quicken.

"Get ready, baby. I'm almost there."

I reached down and squeezed my own erection; trying to relieve some of the tension thrumming through my dick.

Fuck, I think I'm going to cum too.

I moaned and squeezed his balls harshly, as my mind confused which hand was working on my own penis.

"Fuck! You're going to regret that," Jimin growled; slamming his cock to the back of my throat.

I gagged and let out a suffocating scream, causing him to suddenly reach his limit.

"Oh, fu—!"

Hot cum poured down my throat, and I felt myself choking on it. But for some fucked up reason, it triggered my own orgasm, and I spilled greedily into my pants.

Shuddering desperately, I rode my orgasm out. The taste of his salty seed fresh on my tongue.

He pulled back after a minute and I sucked in a deep breath; my lungs burning from the lack of oxygen.

"That was... Fuck! That was amazing, baby," he praised, wiping saliva from my chin.

I coughed and spluttered, as I regained my composure. Then I shakily got to my feet and smiled.

"You taste good."

Jimin just laughed and pulled me in for a kiss. "You're one of a kind baby."