Chapter 15 - Mysterious

Jimin

"Dae bak! Have you seen him?!" Cried Hoseok, behind the edge of the door.

"Who are you even talking about?" Asked Jin, fixing his hair around his face.

"The fanboy! Jungkook! OMG, he's hot! Like, wahhh!" Gushed Hoseok, as he took another look at the supposed 'hot guy'.

"Oh, him. No, I haven't yet. But Hoseok-ah, don't get your hopes up too much. He might not be into guys," replied Jin.

I watched as Hoseok's smile dropped at his words, and he left the doorway to return to us.

Poor Hobi. I hope he finds someone soon.

He plonked down next to me on the couch and I patted his knee. "Hey, it's okay. If it's meant to be, it will be," I said, trying to reassure him.

He nodded sadly and took out his phone to play some mindless game, whilst the others conversed amongst themselves.

I sighed and turned to Taehyung on my other side. "Hey, you excited still?"

He hummed and continued blankly staring across the room.

"Hey, baby. You seem quiet after our little session. Everything okay? I didn't do anything to upset you, did I?"

He shook his head and blinked, before returning his gaze back to me. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I said, is everything okay?"

His eyes flicked slightly in the direction of the door, while he bit his lip. "Umm, yes. Everything's fine."

I could tell by his posture that everything was definitely not fine, as he seemed to be adjusting his position constantly.

"Are you sure? You seem uncomfortable. Is it your pants?" I whispered, raising my eyebrows.

He frowned in confusion before realising what I meant. Then a faint blush passed over his cheeks and he immediately shook his head. "Ani, ani. It's not that."

Seeing him flustered made my heart flutter.

Gosh, he's adorable.

"Okay, well, you know you can tell me anything, yeah? I won't be mad or upset."

He nodded and smiled; taking my hand in his. "I know. Honestly, it's nothing. Just nerves."

I felt a sense of relief at his words, and my previously tense shoulders began to relax.

"Alright everyone, we are ready. Please follow me to your seats," directed a staff member that had just entered the room.

I pulled Taehyung up and he made his way toward the door. Then I turned and took Hoseok's hand in mine. "Come on, lover boy. Let's go find your future partner."

He giggled and jumped up; quickly skipping over to the others.

Cute.

~

I was seated second from the end, with Yoongi and Taehyung on either side of me.

For some reason, they had changed our order and placed Taehyung at the end rather than second.

But I was happy because it meant I got to sit next to him.

"How good is this, baby? We get to sit next to each other," I said rubbing his thigh secretly under the tablecloth.

He smiled brightly and nodded. "It is. Maybe the staff have realised it's hopeless trying to separate us."

I laughed and squeezed his thigh before the sound of muffled voices filled the air around us.