Chapter 10 - Lonely

Taehyung

Two days.

It had been two days since Jimin last spoke to me.

He barely even looked at me now.

After he left that night, he had been staying in Yoongi's room, and seldomly ventured from it.

I miss him.

I saw Yoongi's door open but unfortunately, it wasn't who I wanted it to be.

Yoongi noticed me staring and just shook his head before closing the door behind him.

I slumped my shoulders and frowned down at my lap.

He loved you. So why did you hurt him?

"Hey, he'll come around. Just give him some time," Hobi reassured, patting me on the back.

I wiped my eyes and stood up; shuffling back to my old room.

Since Jimin left, it felt wrong to stay in his. It felt like I didn't deserve to be there anymore.

So I had collected the few pieces of clothing I'd thrown around the room and took them back to mine.

When I reached my bed, I collapsed onto it; burying my face in the cold covers.

I hate this. I feel so lonely without him.

A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Taehyung-ah, can I come in?" Jin called from the other side of the door.

No. Go away.

"Whatever," I grumbled.

The door pushed open slightly and Jin peeked in.

"Can I come in for a minute?"

I flipped onto my back and stared at the blank ceiling. "Do what you want."

Jin sighed and walked in; closing the door behind him.

"I just wanted to check in on you. Are you okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders and continued staring at the ceiling.

"Please talk to me Taehyung-ah. I know you're hurting," he pleaded. "I hate seeing you like this."

I pouted my lips and looked at him. "I messed up, Hyung. He hates me."

Jin frowned and sat down on the edge of the bed. "He doesn't hate you. He loves you. That's why he's sad. He thinks you don't want him anymore."

I sat up suddenly. "No, I do! I do want him!"

"Then tell him. He needs to know how you feel, Taehyung-ah."

I hugged my knees to my chest. "But he won't let me. He's avoiding me."

"Don't worry about that. I'll get him to listen," Jin said with a smile. "Jimin knows to listen to his Hyung."

Then he patted my knee and left the room.

~

Later that night, I heard a hesitant knock on my door.

"What?" I called out, from under the covers.

The door creaked open and there stood Jimin, looking down at his feet.

"Can I come in?" He mumbled, whilst playing with his fingers.

I immediately sat up. "Yes. Come in."

I watched him shuffle in and close the door; leaving a good two meters of distance between us.

"Jin said I had to come talk to you. Otherwise, he would make me do the dishes for a month."

Genius.

"Well, I'm glad he did. I miss talking to you."

He looked up from his hands and stared at me.

"I really miss you, Jiminie. It's not been the same without you."

He continued to stare at me without uttering a word.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it to come out like that. It doesn't change how I feel about you though. I love you," I expressed.

His eyes wavered and for a second I saw the old Jimin again. My Jimin.

"Please, will you forgive me? I'm a pabo. I know."

He shifted his feet slightly and sighed. "I know you didn't mean it like that but I'm really insecure because of what he did to me, and so the thought of you doing it too hurt me. I'm still scared that one day, you will wake up and realise you don't want me anymore. That one day you will fall in love with someone else, and eventually, leave me."

I felt my heart break.

"How could I ever leave you, when I love you so much it hurts? These last couple of days have been hell for me. It felt like I'd lost half my soul."

He pouted more and I saw tears brim his eyes. "Me too. I couldn't sleep. Everything felt so cold."

I opened the bed cover and gestured to the space next to me. "Please, come and hug me. I miss you holding me."

Jimin smiled softly and nodded, "Okay."

He walked over to the edge of the bed and slid under the covers; pulling me into his chest.

"I missed this so much," he said, kissing the crown of my head. "You belong with me."

I sighed contently and snuggled into his embrace.

I'm yours.