Chapter 30 - Effect

Jimin

When Jungkook had walked through the dorm door earlier this evening, his fluffy bangs, doe eyes, and soft, pouty lips, had given him a pretty, youthful appearance.

However, while he was busy talking to Hoseok, I had taken the liberty of checking out his physique, which to my complete surprise was something much more manly and testosterone-inducing.

The loose shirt he was wearing had draped effortlessly over his strong shoulders and broad chest almost like a second skin, while his black cargo pants had shifted in ways that made me literally salivate.

He was a like a living, breathing Clark Kent; only hotter.

So now, with the visual of his thick thighs running around in my head, my thoughts began to stray.

I should drop something, so I can watch him bend over. I bet his ass has just the right amount of squish...

"You're being a bit obvious, aren't you?" Namjoon suddenly spoke out of nowhere; ripping me from my fantasy.

Of course, you had to ruin it.

I groaned in frustration and ran my fingers through my hair, as I continued to focus on the empty space where Jungkook had been standing.

"Jimin-ah?" Namjoon added, still trying to gain my attention.

I glanced over my shoulder and his annoyingly smug face was staring back at me.

"What?" I huffed, turning around.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "Seriously? You're going to make me spell it out? Fine. You've never invited random strangers into our dorm, to have...sleepovers."

I scoffed and tried to pretend it was the most normal thing to ever happen, but Namjoon wasn't buying it. Instead, he stared back at me with his all-seeing eyes.

"Okay, fine. We like him. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"I thought so. I don't know why you take me for a fool, Jimin-ah. I literally have an IQ of 148. Nothing gets past me."

"I know, and it's really annoying," I grumbled. "Are you going to tell the others?"

Namjoon shook his head. "I won't. But I'm sure they've already figured it out. Taehyung-ah wasn't exactly being subtle about his feelings when he started jumping around the dorm like a hyped-up kangaroo before. Plus, you have the world's worst poker face."

"Well, that's just great. Now they're probably going to say something stupid and scare him away."

Namjoon chuckled and pulled me into the hallway, to walk me down to the dining room. "It'll be fine. Just don't react too much to their teasing and I'm sure they'll get bored of it."

I won't hold my breath.

By the time we made it to the dining room, everyone else was already seated.

I quickly scanned the remaining seats and noticed a spare one next to Jungkook, which I hastily made my way toward.

"Someone's keen," Yoongi sneered from the next seat over and I rolled my eyes in response.

As I sat down, I couldn't help but notice the way Jungkook crossed his legs not so subtly and shifted the napkin in his lap.

Don't tell me...

The faint blush on his cheeks seemed to increase with my presence, and after several seconds, my suspicions were confirmed when he coughed and pressed his thighs tightly together.

I don't know why, but the knowledge of his 'potential problem' seemed to flick a switch inside my head, and suddenly I wanted to see just how much I could really affect him.

I licked my lower lip and wiped the corner of my mouth with the tip of my thumb, as I smirked to myself.

I wonder...

I reached across and grabbed the jug sitting in the middle of the table, and proceeded to fill my glass. Then I turned toward Jungkook and cleared my throat.

"Would you like some, Jungkookie?" I asked innocently.

He looked at his empty glass and nodded, and I leaned forward to pour him some water.

But as I did, I turned my head and whispered lowly, "Let me know if you're still feeling thirsty later, and I'll be sure to find you something more...satisfying."

The shocked look on his face, as I pulled away, was priceless.

Poor boy doesn't stand a chance.

I leaned back in my chair with a chuckle and casually picked up my glass to take a few small sips, while Jungkook sat there like a literal beetroot.

"Stop fucking with him and eat your meal, Jimin-ah," Yoongi sighed beside me.

I rolled my eyes, and put my glass down, before picking up my chopsticks and sassy shoveling cold wheat noodles into my mouth.

"Bett-er?" I mumbled with my mouth still full, but Yoongi chose to ignore me.

"So Jungkook-ah, do you have any cute, single friends?" Hoseok interjected from the other side of the table.

I watched as Jungkook suddenly snapped out of his daze and replied bashfully. "Ahh. Y-Yes? My friend Minji. She is born in 94."

Hoseok's eyes lit up immediately and he leaned in closer. "Really?! Do you have a picture? Does she like BTS? Where does she live? Is she seeing anyone currently?..."

The bombarding questions kept coming, and I watched as Jungkook grew increasingly on edge.

"...Is she funny? Can she dance? What's her favourite food?"

"Yah! You haven't even let him answer the first question yet!" I snapped, glaring in Hoseok's direction.

Hoseok quickly took the hint and sat back; waiting silently for Jungkook to answer any of the fifty questions he had posed.

"Ahh, y-yes she likes BTS. She's currently working abroad but hopefully, she'll be back next month. And I don't think she's seeing anyone," Jungkook replied, scrunching his napkin between his fingertips.

Hoseok smiled instantly and I could tell he wanted to keep hounding him with questions, but I gave him a warning look and he stayed quiet.

"That's enough for now. Let the poor boy finish his meal in peace," Namjoon said, serving himself some more noodles.

Jungkook gave Namjoon a look of gratitude and quietly resumed eating his food, along with everyone else.

But only a few seconds passed before Jin decided it was the perfect time to start ruining our plans for the evening.

"Jimin-ah, where's Jungkook-ah sleeping tonight?"

"He's sleeping in my room with TaeTae and I. We've changed the sheets already," I replied after taking a mouthful of water.

Jin raised his eyebrows and turned his attention toward Jungkook.

"I'm warning you now, they cling onto anything that moves. So if you don't want to be suffocated in your sleep, I'd suggest sleeping on your own in Taehyung-ah's room."

I glared at him angrily and was about to retort when Namjoon spoke.

"Let him decide then."