Chapter 6

It had been a week since Faith had been kidnapped, there was still no sign of her. My family had flown out, but now we were all heading to Italy. Ferrari had threatened to fire me if I didn't continue racing and there wasn't much I could do in the US so I continued on like I was fine, but I wasn't. I stared out the window of my private plane, "Charles wanna eat something?" Arthur asked, I just shook my head, replying would take to much effort.
"Come on Charles, I've spent pretty much the entire week with you I haven't seen you eat." Arthur persisted,
"Charles come on, you starving yourself isn't help Faith." Lorenzo added.
"I'm not starving myself I ate earlier I'm not just not hungry right now." I lied, I could tell they didn't believe me but they let it drop, it was true I wasn't eating. It's not like I didn't want to eat, I just couldn't eat, it made me sick knowing that Faith may not even be alive or if she is alive she may not be getting food. I sighed and put my ear buds in to drown out the outside world.

When we landed we went straight to the hotel, I went off to my room and lay down on the bed. I don't know how long I have been laying here for but a knock at the door brought me back to reality. I sighed and stood up, I walked to the door and slowly opened it, max, Pierre, Lando and Carlos stood on the other side.
"What?" I asked, max frowned as he looked at me,
"We've come to cheer you up." Lando explained,
"And by the looks of you, you need it." Max commented, I rolled my eyes,
"Thanks I appreciate it but I'm not even remotely in the mood for people right now." I said,
"I know neither are we so we were planning on playing video games." Carlos said, I shake my head,
"No that's not what I meant.." I started to say but trailed off as Pierre and max pushed passed me into my room, "yeah sure just come on in." I said sarcastically, I closed the door after Lando and Carlos and went back to laying on the bed.

"Come on Charles come play." Lando said, I shook my head,
"I'll just watch the first few rounds." I said, Pierre shook his head but didn't say anything, the four of them got into a heated Mario kart battle and I smiled and even laughed a little as the fought hard, Carlos even pushing Lando over at one point to get by him.
"That's not fair." Lando complained,
"What do you mean, I lost my balance for a second." Carlos said laughing, Lando rolled his eyes and came a plopped down next to me.

"We should order room service, I'm hungry." Lando suggests, max rolls his eyes,
"Your always hungry." Max points out,
"I agree with Lando, what kinda good do you want Charles?" Pierre asks as he gets up and walks over to the phone. I shake my head,
"I'm not hungry." I said, they all look at me,
"You sure?" Carlos asks, I nod,
"Well we'll just get a lot of food so if you change your mind it's there." Pierre says before or ding the food.

When the food came we put days of thunder on, as they ate their food. I didn't even watch I just lay on the bed next to Pierre and stared at the ceiling.
"You sure you don't want to eat anything?" Max asked, I nodded,
"Yeah I ate early." I lied, I felt guilty for lying but I didn't want them to worry or force me to eat. 

Pierre pov:

I was concerned for Charles, he had bags under his eyes and he looked almost sick, and he had definitely lost weight. I'm mean it's not to surprising when you consider his circumstance but I worry nonetheless. I'm not really watching the movie instead I watch Charles who's laying next to me. His eyes slowly start to close and I can tell he's falling asleep, I glance at the other and find max also watching Charles, Carlos and Lando seem to be in there own world. 

Once I'm sure Charles is asleep, I put a blanket over him. Max turns the movie off and Lando turns the lights off. Carlos and Lando sleep on one bed while Charles and I are on the other, max sleeps on the couch. I silently pray that faith is found soon cause I don't know how much longer Charles is gonna last.