Chapter 8

I woke up in my hotel room, as I slowly started to wake up I found I was being watched by Lando and max. I groaned and stuffed my face in my pillow, Lando chuckled,
"Come on get up Charles, you can get dressed and then we'll go get some food." Lando said, I didn't make any move to get out of bed instead I borrow deeper into the blankets. Suddenly I'm hit by the cold air as my blankets are yanked off of me.
"Get up." An annoying Dutch voice says, I sit up and glare at him, he glared right back. I sigh in defeat and climbed out of bed, I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later I've showered and gotten dressed. I walk back out and Lando and max get up, we head down to the hotel breakfast room. We each grab a plate but max takes mine,
"Go sit, I'll get your food." He says, I glare at him,
"No, I'll get my own food thank you very much." I say, Lando steps forward between us,
"Charles go sit down, we've got this." Lando says, I frown and make sure they can tell I don't like this before I walk away and sit down at a table.

Five minutes later Lando and max come over, max puts a plate full of food in front of me.
"I can't eat that." I immediately say,
"You don't have to eat it all." Lando explains,
"I'm not really hungry I think I'll just eat later." I say trying to get out of having to eat.
"Not a chance, all the drivers have discussed it, you will have to eat every meal in front of someone, no excuses." Max said firmly. I stared at him with my mouth hanging open,
"I'm not giving my consent to this." I said,
"That's fine, we're not asking for it." Max said,
I for like the hundredth time this morning, glared at him. His face had never looked more punch able.

"You need help Charles, and Lewis said you agreed to let us help. This is us helping." Lando explained. I sighed and picked my fork up and took a bite. I chewed slowly, I watched both max and Lando share a satisfied look before starting to eat as well. I ate six mouthfuls before putting my fork down, I seriously felt like I was gonna puke.

"That's all your gonna eat?" Lando asked in shock, I nod,
"Yup that's more then I've had this month combined, I'm gonna puke if I eat anymore." I explained, Lando looks like he could cry, while max is just sitting there in shock.
"I didn't realize it was this bad, I'm sorry Charles I'm such a bad friend." Lando said, his voice was full of emotion, I shrugged,
"It's not your fault, plus I'm fine." I said trying to make him feel better,
"But your not fine." He said sadly, I glanced down at my hands unsure of how to respond to that.

"How about two more bites and then your done?" Max asked, I shake my head,
"No."
"Please?" Max pleaded, I shake my head, even looking at the food in front of me made me feel sick. Max sighed before switching tactics,
"Your gonna eat two more bites and then your done, you have zero option. I will physically force you to eat it if you don't." He said menacingly, I stared at him a moment before giving in and picking up my fork and doing what he asked. I forced myself to swallow, it took a lot of effort but I did it.

After breakfast we went out separate ways and packed our bags and then met up again and went to the airport. We got on the plane and flew to Monaco, we sat in silence most of the time. All I could think about was the picture of Faith, it was ingrained in my mind. I sighed, I was more then willing to pay the money, we just had to figure out when and where the kidnappers wanted us to do the swap. The police were also trying to trace the photo, try and find Faith but I didn't have much hope for that, who ever these people were they knew what they were doing.

A/n:
Sorry a bit of a shorter one today, but the next chapter should be a longer one.