Chapter 2: Minutes After Graduation

"I need you to go to the human world...and find her."

...

By the time I got home, I took my shoes off and walked into my room. I tossed my backpack on my bed, but it ended up bouncing and landing on the floor. I threw myself on my bed, feeling utterly exhausted from all the work I need to do...and its just the first day!

I turned around, laying on my back and looking up at the ceiling. I wonder how the brothers are doing...

Wait...

I sat up, remembering something. I went up to my desk and opened the small drawer, revealing the D.D.D. I kept. Does it work here?

I turned it on and waited patiently for the screen to light up. Once it was on, I was surprised to see full bars and an abundance of messages sent from the brothers.

I scrolled through, seeing the previews of the hundreds...thousands of messages they have sent me throughout this time. I decided to open the group chat with all the brothers in it and scrolled through to see what they've been talking about.

Most messages were of small arguments between two brothers, which made me chuckle. Others were of them taking care of things at R.A.D.. A few were of them expressing their feelings of them missing me.

Right when I was going to exit the group chat, I noticed someone had begun typing.

Asmo:
Hey guys! Look at what I found!!!

Mammon:
What now?

Asmo:
Hold on. It's taking me some time to send it because of how precious it is.

Satan:
Hurry up and send whatever it is already.

Asmo:
*photo attachment*

I opened the attachment and saw it was...A PHOTO OF ME...ASLEEP?! In the photo, the blanket was slightly off me and I was wearing a loose tank top. My chest was nearly exposed, my shirt was slightly rolled up from my stomach and one could tell that I was beginning to sweat.

I could feel my face and tips of my ears warm in embarrassment. Why do I look like I'm trying to seduce someone...in my sleep?!?!?!

Levi:
😱😱😱

Satan:
Why did you take a picture of her asleep?! 👺

Asmo:
She looked adorable.
Can you blame me? 😔

Belphie:
You shouldn't have done that though! You violated her privacy and good night's sleep 😒.

Beel:
Mammon's gone completely quiet.
Are you okay? 👀

Satan:
He's either pissed at Asmo or staring too much at the photo.

Mammon:
I-I'M NOT STARIN'!!

Lucifer:
Asmo, delete that photo right now!!

Asmo:
But why?! She looks so cute!!

Lucifer:
ASMO! NOW!! 😡😡😡