Chapter 6: Answers

When we were all seated, I glanced at the three in front of me.

"Will you give me an answer now?"

Simeon sighed, then said, "They are the seven demon brothers of the Devildom. The Avatar of Pride, Lucifer. The Avatar of Greed, Mammon. Of Envy, Leviathan. Of Wrath, Satan. Of Lust, Asmodeus. Of Gluttony, Beelzebub. And of Sloth, Belphegor."

...I was right.

"You, alongside Luke, Simeon and I were brought to the Devildom and remained here for a year, attending the Royal Academy of Diavolo or R.A.D. for short," Solomon added.

So...is the uniform I found...mine?

"Being a human in the Devildom is very dangerous seeing that demons prey upon your kind. However, you managed to survive and even gained respect from us, the brothers and Lord Diavolo himself," Simeon said.

"You even managed to make pacts with all of the brothers," Luke mentioned.

"Pacts?"

"It is a special contract you as a human can make with a demon. Following this, you can control them to your liking," Solomon said.

As soon as he said that, it reminded me of what happened not long ago.

- "PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!!!" -

The way they all froze momentarily, then rushed to assist me. Was that it?

I glanced at them and asked, "Then, if this is the Devildom, where do you three reside?"

"Luke and I live in the Celestial Realm. We're angels," Simeon responded. "I'm human just like you MC," Solomon added.

"If you're human, then what are you doing with angels and demons?"

Simeon chuckled and said, "Solomon isn't an ordinary human. He's a sorcerer. He concocts many potions and studies the effects it has on his subjects." Potions?

"In fact, I brought some small doses with me to help with the injuries you have. Would you like to take them?"

I gazed at him momentarily, contemplating it. Should I take some mysterious potion just because he said it could help me? I still don't remember who he or anyone in this so called Devildom are.

But...why do I feel a certain familiarity with them? All of this information can't be real. It sounds fictional...but it's also too detailed for it to be fake.

I stood up from the couch and said, "I'll take it."

...

After scouring all over the Devildom, the brothers surprisingly couldn't find the new demon. All of them reunited near the Demon Lord's castle and were soon encountered by Barbatos. He had told the seven brothers to enter the castle seeing that Diavolo had news about the new demon.

Is this really going to work?

Solomon told me to remove the arm sling and lay down on the couch. I started feeling nervous. I didn't know if it would work or if there were any side effects.

"L-Luke, can you come here please?"

He approached me and I extended my right arm slowly. "Hold my hand please." He reached out and held it. "Don't worry MC. You're in safe hands."

Solomon proceeded to take out a small vile, opening it and holding it up to the light for a few moments. "Alright. I'm going to apply it to your injuries. Relax MC," he said.