Chapter 5: Demon on the Loose

"AHHHH!!!!"

MC screamed out at the sudden sharp pain she felt in her head. The brothers, who congregated in the living room, all heard her screams, making them flinch. All of them instantly got up from the couches and rushed their way to her bedroom.

I suddenly heard the door swing open. I looked up and saw the men again. Before I could think, the words simply came out of my mouth.

"PLEASE! HELP ME!!!"

At her plea, all the brothers instantly reacted from the pacts she had made with them. They all dashed out of the room, on the search for items to help ease the pain MC was in.

Belphegor went to their his and Beel's bedroom, going up to his closet and grabbing his most comfortable pillow and blanket.

Beelzebub went down to the kitchen and stopped in front of the fridge, quickly grabbing and pulling open the freezer door. He reached in and took out an ice pack, In an instant, he shut the freezer, then opened the fridge and rapidly found a light snack he knows MC likes.

Like Belphegor, Asmodeus also went to his room. As soon as he entered, he spotted some soothing candles he wanted to use that night on his large vanity. He rushed to them and gathered the candles, along with other therapeutic items he felt would make MC feel better.

Leviathan and Satan raced down the stairs and made for the library. Levi looked for his precious stash of records he kept in a discreet location. He grabbed one of his precious vinyl records, consisting of soothing background music from the original soundtracks from his favorite anime.

Satan paid no mind to him as he looked for one of MC's favorite books. After he found it, he returned upstairs and went to his room. He went up to his nightstand and opened the small drawer, then grabbed a kitten decorated stress ball she had gifted him on his birthday.

Mammon remained in the room with MC, sitting beside her, holding her close and trying to calm her down. He held her close to him, constantly reassuring her that the pain in her head was going to go away soon. She didn't understand why his gentle embrace was familiar to her. Despite the photos she saw, she still couldn't understand why she was so connected to them.

Meanwhile...

Lucifer's POV

"...that is what happened to MC."

I listened to every single word Barbatos uttered. Simeon, Solomon, and Luke all came to the Devildom for this emergency meeting at Diavolo's Castle. I gazed at the three of them; I noticed Luke was on the brink of tears. He clenched his fists tightly, unable to say a single word. Simeon and Solomon both looked peeved, but couldn't verbalize it either.

I glanced at Lord Diavolo and could see how saddened he was by Barbatos's report.

Out of nowhere, I felt a slight stinging sensation in my chest. I held the left side of my chest, feeling the sting get a little stronger by the second.

"Lucifer, are you alright?" asked Simeon.

"Y-yes...I'm fine," I answered, composing myself.

•~•~•~•~•~•