Chapter 7: How Did You End Up Here?

Lucifer's POV

When we got to her bedroom, I opened the door and went up to her bed, slowly setting her down and carefully pulling my arms out from under her.

Once she was out of my grasp, I took a step back and gazed down at her. I sat down on the side of her bed, still staring at her beautifully sleeping face. I reached out and caressed her right cheek.

"MC...please remember...

Remember the Devildom...

Remember the Celestial Realm...

Remember Diavolo, Barbatos, Simeon, Solomon, Luke...

My brothers...

Me."

He looked down and reached for her right hand, then unknowingly placed it on his chest. With sorrow and determination in his eyes, he kept his gaze fixated on MC, not looking away from her for even a split second.

After a few moments, MC suddenly opened her eyes, gazing directly into his eyes. It surprised him how quickly she woke.

"I can feel your heartbeat," she said softly, smiling sleepily.

He began to blush at her words, despite her being in a groggy state. She slowly moved her hand from his chest, up to his face and said, "You have pretty eyes Lucifer."

He was astounded. In her tired state, she was able to remember him...at least that's what he believes. Her arm fell to her side. She had fallen asleep again from the strong anesthetic Solomon gave her.

He reached for her hand again and placed a small kiss on the back of it. " I will find the one responsible for your injuries. I promise you," he muttered.

...

After a few minutes, I got up from her bedside and left her bedroom. I went directly to and descended the stairs, then went straight to my study. I could hear my brothers, Simeon, Solomon, and Luke ask me if she has awoken, but I didn't answer.

I went up to and sat down at my desk and crossed my arms. As much as I don't want their assistance, for MC, I must.

An Hour Later...

MC's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, hearing subtle rustling by me. I turned my head to the right, seeing everyone in the room.

"You're awake. How do you feel?" Solomon asked.

The 7 brothers suddenly rushed towards me, seeing with their own eyes that I was awake. "I still feel a little sleepy...and my body feels heavy."

"Do you need anythin'?!"

I gazed at the tan, white-haired male by me. Seeing him and the others in the room made me get a slight headache all of a sudden. My head is pulsating.

"Are you okay MC?" asked the blonde male.

"Y-yeah. All I have is a small headache."

Instantly, he and the others all instantly glanced at Solomon. "Would you like for me to give you something for it?" he asked, somewhat nervous from the many eyes on him.