A New Island?

They teleported over to the dark island. After searching the island for a good 30 minutes, they concluded that there was no life.
     "This seems like something mom made, like an old project of hers." Clay said, he took in the atmosphere of the island, a slight smile forming on his face.
     "Actually seems pretty nice here. Maybe you were right." The concern in Wyres eyes slowly disappeared and turned into hope for his brother.
     "Wy?"
     "Yeah?"
     "I think I wanna make my own island with monsters."
     "Huh?"
     Clay looked over at a little corner on the island. "I said," he then looked over at his brother like he was explaining something for the 5th time to an Entbrat, "I want to make my own island"
     Wyre stared at him dumbfounded. "How in the Colossal are you gonna do that? You need two monsters to breed, and there's no way I'm going to with you. Plus, you don't even have a breeding structure or a nursery!"
     "Wyre, why would you even think-" Clay covered his face with his hands out of pure irritation. He started to speak again, "No, we will not be breeding, it's weird you even thought of that.. I was thinking instead we pull an Amber island and make vessels."
     Wyre sighed out of relief, "Alright, but how are you gonna get the eggs?"
     "Do you not remember? We've got a ton of other islands we could use! We can just get some eggs from there! Not just eggs, we do need a ton of other supplies.."
     Just as Clay was about to list all they needed, he noticed that Wyre had already left to the other islands for supplies.