Wake up!

Clay had finished the sculpture of the Wublin after a few days.  He had figured out what mixture of eggs would work in the Water Wublin.
     "Hey Wy, you got the last of the Furcorn eggs?"  Clay looked over at Wy, who struggled to carry the eggs and a bag full of food at the same time.  Clay walked over to Wyre, grabbing the 3 Furcorn eggs out of his hands. 
     "Is that all the eggs you're needing?"  Wyre rubs off some marinara from his arm from some of the pizza he picked up on the way.
     "Yeah, I just gotta zap them."
     "Zap?"  Wyre stared at the statue, as if trying to do calculations in his head on how that would work.
     "Yeah, I transfer the eggs into this machine right here,"  Clay pulled out a little oven looking object, like the stomach of Furnoss.  "The eggs go in here, and they turn into an electrical energy, which I transfer to the statue.  It's just an oven I'm borrowing that's been tweaked, really.  It should work, I tested it out while you were sleeping the other day." 
     Clay puts the eggs in the oven and started it up.  The sound was loud, like someone had sent off a Whiz-Bang right next to them.  After a minute, the sound stopped, and Clay opened the oven.
     Clay and Wyre stared in amazement at the result.  It looked like a thunderstorm.  Wyre slowly reached his hand into the oven.  The energy felt harsh and warm in his cool hand.  He pulled it out and gave it to Clay. 
     "Wyre, do you think this is gonna even work?"  He looked down at the energy.
     "Big C, you never know until you try, so try it!  But if you really want a clear answer; I'm sure it's gonna work." 
     Clay looked at Wyre, who softly smiled at his brother, hoping to comfort him.  He looked at the energy for the last time, and then stuffed it into the Wublin statue.

     Clay looked at the statue, or atleast, what used to be the statue.  The blast had knocked him and Wyre back.  He got up and woke Wyre up.
     "Wyre! I think it worked!  I think it worked!"
     "Agh, Galvana, I just woke up!  Don't shake me like that!"
     "Wyre! Wyre! I-I wo-wo-k-" His speech slowly turned from stuttering to mumbled dubstep.
     Wyre put a hand over his mouth.  "You're forgetting English again.  Calm down.  You know you can't be getting so crazy whenever you get happy, you're gonna forget how to be able to talk to the human caretakers."
     Clay took a deep breath.  "You're right.  Wyre, we woke up the wublin."
     Wyre sat up, his eyes wide.
     The wublin spoke "Wu-Wublin?"  They seemed unsure of where they were.  Clay and Wyre walked over to meet the newly born creature.  Clay started to speak.
     "Hi there little guy!"
     The Wublin seemed terrified to be in the presence of such a huge monster.  Clay noticed this and tried to calm the Wublin down.
     "Listen, My name is dad.  I am your dad, you are my child.  Your name is..."  He looked over at Wyre, practically begging him for a name without speaking.
     "Are you even sure you wanna commit to this guy?  He seems like a brump."
     "Brump!"  Clay stared at the ugly Wublin in pure joy and love.  "Your name is Brump.  Can you sing?"
     Brump seemed scared to even look at their new dad, but managed to muster out a single word.  "Wublin?"
     Clay looked slightly disappointed.  "You seem scared to talk to me, here,"  Clay reached out his hand to Brump, welcoming him to climb in.  "Brump, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to be your dad.  Understand?" 
     Brump seemed to be calmer so Clay started putting him down.  As soon as he did, though, Brump climbed right back up. 
     "Seems like your kid likes ya!  Big C, the family man!"  Wyre nudged his arm roughly and laughed. 
     "Shut up Wyre, you're part of the family too, dummy."
     "Wait, what gender roles are we pushing here?  No way am I gonna be the mom."  Wyre shivered at the thought.
     "Wy, my precious Wy.."  Clay placed his free hand on Wyres shoulder, gripping it tightly.  "You are my brother.  BROTHER.  That means if I have a kid, you are an UNCLE, not a MOTHER.  Are you being weird on purpose?"
     "You know what, you've got a point."  Wyre pulled Clay's hand off of his shoulder.  "Does that still means I take care of them?"
     "When you visit, yes, yes you do."  Clay slowly put Brump in his arms to get them familiarized.
     Wyre looked down at the small child in his arms.  Suddenly, it seemed like maybe he'd start liking this family a bit more then he'd thought.