The New Member

"Brump, are you ready to meet the rest of your uncles and aunts?" 
     Brump slowly stood up in his hands.  "Wublins?"  Wyre shook his head and smiled.
     "No, not Wublins, do you want more siblings?"  He looked up at Clay, asking without words.  Clay thought, and eventually answered.
     "Why not?  It doesn't seem like a bad idea."
     "You hear that?  Your dad says you'll get some siblings soon!" 
     "Wublins!" 

      "Who do we visit first?"  Wyre put Brump on the floor and let him walk around.
     "We could just get them all together and introduce them to Brump."  Clay grabs a couple of snacks for their siblings.
     The Epic Wubboxes were the hardest monsters to get out of all of the islands, both to actually get them on your island and to be able to talk to them.  They were usually busy with monsters and humans alike trying to meet them.
     Wyre called all of the Epic Wubboxes, asking them to come over.  Of course, the first one was Winnie, the Epic Cold Wubbox.  They were shy, but always made sure they were first.  Winter quickly inspected Wyre and Clay.
     "Ar-are you guys ok?  You look like you haven't slept in ages!" 
     "Yeah, we haven't Winnie, thanks for noticing."  Clay looked slightly upset at the comment. "You'll see why when the others come." 
     The next one to come was Plant Wubbox Daisy, the most kind-hearted of them all.
     "I'm so sorry guys, I got caught up helping Mammott untangle a bad knot in his hair.  What's up with you guys?  Where are we anyway?" 
     As Wyre was about to answer, Water Wubbox Waive and Earth Wubbox Vollca came over, they were both similar, being somewhat nice, but Vollca was tougher on people while Waive was more relaxed.
     Air wubbox Earhart finally arrived after ten minutes of waiting, like always.  He's always late to anything, probably because of his procrastinatic nature.
     "Where the hell are we?"  Vollca looked around Wublin Island. 
     Clay went down and grabbed Brump.
     "This"  He held up Brump so everyone could see.  "Is Brump.  They are my kid, so you guys are all uncles, aunt, and unties.  Brump, why don't you say hi?" 
     Brump was nervous to say anything, but they spewed out the only word they know.  "Wublin?" 
     Daisy ran towards Brump and hugged him tightly.  "Brump!  Such a cutie patootie!  I'm your aunt Daisy, can you say auntie?"
     "Wublins!"  Brump excitedly looked up at her and smiled.
     Air walked over and looked at Brump.  They had a slight look of disgust on his face at first, but eventually got over it and held them in their arms. 
     They all eventually introduced themselves, and got to hold him.  Vollca and Winter seemed somewhat uncomfortable being called uncles (or untie if your Winter,) and Waive thought it was weird how Brump was associated with water, but didn't seem to mind too much.
     After a long few hours of meeting the new child, the Epic wubboxes all left to their respective islands.   Wyre decided that he would go back home to Plant island and take a break from building for a bit.  Clay and Brump sat there together in silence. 
     "Brump, do we wanna wake up the wublins?"
     "Wake up the Wublins!" 
     "Why don't we sleep first?"
     Clay found a random pillow and blanket for Brump and set up a makeshift bed. As Brump fell asleep, Clay went to his desk and slept.