Vessels

Clay had drawn the Wublin he saw in the scribbles.  It's body was green, with Furcorn stalks poking out of holes in its head, and Fwog-like feet.
     "Y'know, we definitely had different ideas, it looks like a swamp monsters the humans tell stories of to their kids..."
     "Hey man don't be so mean about its appearance! I'm just drawing whatever I saw! Do you have any better ideas?"
     "Not really, mine was kinda fucked up looking too. I'm just saying, but it'd make a good water element considering the whole swamp monster looking thing"
     "Hey, that's a good idea Wy!"

     Clay started forming the vessel, adding the little details about the Wublin to the egg atop.  Wyre had just came back from Fire Oasis after getting some blown glass for decoration.
     "Wy, do you think this vessel matches the Wublin? Or should I change something?"
     Wyre stared at the vessel for a good minute, then walked over to it and started to change some parts of the egg.  Clay went over to another drawing of a Wublin and started working on that. As Wyre edited the egg, he didn't notice that he was slowly pushing the statue to the edge of the counter.
     As he finished the final details, he accidentally knocked it over, the vessel shattering on the floor.  Clay came running over.
     "Wy! Are you ok?"
     "Clay, please don't get mad at me, I-I was j-jus-"
     "Wyre I'm not mad, I'm just asking if you're ok." Clay got down on his knees and started picking up the remnants.
     "I-I'm ok, I-I j-just-"  Wyre couldn't put his thoughts into words.  He froze trying to speak.  His brother put his huge, metallic hand onto his equally huge shoulder.
     "Wy, it's fine, don't worry about it, I've got a better idea anyway."
     "Wh-what do you mean?  What idea?"
     Clay sat back down in his seat and started drawing.  Wyre managed to get himself to move and looked over at what Clay was working on.  He saw a statue, similar to the body of the Wublin, but less alive.  Clay quickly got up, grabbed more stone, and started carving the new and improved Wublin statue.