Warrior

On a floating island, there's a red dragon with golden spikes all around his body, walking on the ancient temples of the island. He seems lost in thought while exploring the ancient ruins, he then stops when he sees a statue of a Feathered Serpent-like dragon. He stares at it for a few minutes before closing his eyes as memories came back to his mind.

🎶Idolized you long ago🎶

🎶Like a match that ignites my soul🎶

🎶I don't care how far I have to go🎶

The Serpent is seen sparring with a 5 year old dragon who keeps losing over and over again.the grown dragon helps the cub get back up before they both continue training.

🎶I WILL BE THE GREATEST!🎶

The young red dragon is now a teen, fighting alone against a stone golem that's twice his size.

🎶Mark my words, oh!🎶

The golem throws its fist at the dragon, but he manages to avoid just in time.

🎶I won't stumble🎶

The golem swings again, this time hitting the dragon and throwing him towards a huge rock, smashing it into pieces.

🎶Stone will tumble down🎶

The dragon gets out from the rubbles and glares at the golem. His emerald green eyes now change into a crimson red color, indicating he is now mad.

🎶I will wear the crown🎶

The dragon's paws start glowing slightly an orange color before he rushes towards the golem and then jumps. He readies his fist before throwing a punch that is followed by an explosion, blowing the stone monster into pieces.

🎶You will all see🎶

🎶At the end of the tunnel🎶

🎶I will be standing🎶

🎶While you are crawling on your knees🎶

🎶They will all look to me!🎶

The dragon is now seen under the rain, fighting a lot of ponies that wear ragged clothes and hold weapons such as daggers and bows. He swings his tail, throwing some of them aside.

🎶I don't believe🎶

🎶That anyone else could🎶

🎶Fight harder than I would🎶

🎶Or to be what these ponies need🎶

🎶l'LL BE THE LAST TO BLEED!🎶

The dragon throws a fireball, injuring a lot of ponies that went for him. The he could feel a rope tying his mouth as other group of ponies threw more lassos at him, trying to hold him captive. The dragon pulls the ropes, dragging the ponies with it and then starts smashing them to the ground, hitting other ponies that headed towards him. The dragon then took off the rope from his mouth before releasing a powerful roar.