Join the Uprising

Equestria is on fire, most kingdoms and cities have been destroyed and conquered by robots.

At the Crystal Empire, on top of a building there's a white Pegasus with blue mane and eyes looking down at the city in flames. She then gains a confident look and looks up to the night sky.

🎶I CANT DO THIS ALONE
EVEN THOUGH I AM STRONG🎶

Y/N L/N is seen flying across the destroyed city of Canterlot, heading towards a colossal black and white egg-shaped robot. He is dodging lasers and rubble that is being thrown at him, then he sees a shadow on top of him and when he looks up he sees a piece of building that's about to crush him.

🎶NEED SOMETHING MORE THAN ME
SOMEPONY TO PUSH ME TO VICTORY🎶

A red blur passes and destroys the rubble that almost crushes Y/N. Y/N looks up at the one who saved him and saw a pony in a metallic red armor and a yellow bandana, with short spiky mane. But the most surprising thing is that he shares the same fur color scheme than Y/N, the only difference being the mane color being red with white stripes.

🎶LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO
TOGETHER, ME AND YOU!🎶

Y/N gives a grateful nod at the cyborg Y/N and he returns the nod before putting a helmet with a visor. They both fly side by side towards the titan robot, avoiding its attacks.

🎶CAN'T BE AFRAID TO TRY
KISS YOUR FEARS GOODBYE!🎶

The white Pegasus looks at both alicorns with a worried look, she then closes her eyes and grits her teeth, not knowing what to do until she makes up her mind and flies towards them.

🎶NO LOOKING BACK🎶

A flashing image of the White Pegasus with a short ponytail hugging a grey Unicorn passes by her head as she gets closer

🎶YOU AND I, WE'RE ON THE ATTACK🎶

Y/N and the cyborg Y/N shoot lasers at the giant robot, destroying it, but 4 more appear and surround both alicorns. The Pegasus looks worried at them, then at a small ring shaped device she has on her front hoof, and then she flies down towards one of the robot's feet.

🎶FULL SPEED AHEAD🎶

She shoots a wire from her bracelet and wraps it in the robot's leg, then starts flying in circles, surrounding the 4 metallic titans as they start closing in. The two Y/Ns look at the Pegasus and nod before dashing towards the piled up bots at incredible speeds and went right through them.

🎶FLYING TO THE SUNSET🎶

The robots start falling towards the destroyed city, the Alicorns and the Pegasus fly away from the city, leaving a huge explosion behind them as they fly towards the sunset.