My Purpose

R/N is at a space facility looking down at Equestria from the huge window

R/N: You already saw what I'm capable of. So if you've come to take me down, you know the outcome.

Princess Celestia: Wasn't planning to.

R/N: Then what are you doing here?

Princess Celestia: I...

She sighs and closes her eyes.

Princess Celestia: I came to apologize.

R/N: You weren't there. Why apologize for something you didn't do?

Princess Celestia: What those guards did 50,000 years ago, it was under my command without realizing what could've happened in the outcome, so their blood is on my hooves.

R/N: ...

Princess Celestia: I know it won't change anything. You're still free to hate me, and I'm willing to accept that. But if there's anything I can do to at least make it up for you... just let me know.

R/N:...

Celestia sighs and turns around before starting to walk away.

R/N: Actually, there is something you can do.

Princess Celestia: Hm? Sure, what is it?

R/N: Make me a knight.

Princess Celestia: Huh?

R/N: I want you to give me the title of a knight.

Princess Celestia: But I thought you-

R/N: Despised the Royal guard and knights? I do. But if you make me one, I could use that title as a symbol. It would make others feel safe, but I'll do it on my own terms. It may not be much, but it's a step closer for achieving Daisy's dream.
Help me make that dream a reality... and then we'll call it even.

Celestia seems surprised at the alicorn's request but she then smiles and nods.

Princess Celestia: That can be done.

R/N turns back to the window.

Princess Celestia: Oh, before I forget.