The Antihero of Equestria

(This one's my personal favorite)

The moon is shining brightly on the land of Equestria. The sun is nowhere to be seen as well as the stars. On a cliff near Canterlot, a male pony silhouette is seen walking forward. When he reaches the edge, the pony stops and looks down at the city. His eyes then glow in a crimson red color before he jumps off the cliff. A huge pair of wings open and the pony starts to fly towards Canterlot but he hears a screech and turns around to see a giant mutant bird like monster chasing after him. The pony scowls and flies downwards with the monster following behind. He speeds up heading directly towards the ground, but before he could touch the floor, the pony suddenly vanishes, making the giant monster crash into the ground and leaving a huge crater.

🎶I SEE NOR HEAR NO EVIL🎶

🎶BLACK WRITINGS ON THE WALL🎶

The pony looks up to the sky and sees a huge red vortex in the clouds, unleashing a horde of black creatures.

🎶UNLEASHED A MILLION FACES🎶

🎶AND ONE BY ONE THEY FALL🎶

A lot of royal guards are seen in the streets of Canterlot, getting ponies into safety and also fighting this mysterious hostile creatures, yet they're being outnumbered.

🎶BACK-HEARTED EVIL🎶

🎶BRAVE-HEARTED HERO🎶

🎶I AM ALL, I AM ALL, I AM🎶

A black creature that looks like a gorilla with a skull mask and bright red glowing eyes lands in front of some guards and swings at them, knocking them out. More guards appear and try to take the monster down but more of those giant creatures appear in the form of wolves, scorpions, two headed snakes, spiders, wasps, bears, manticores, etc.
On top of a building the same pony looks down at the guards trying to hold them off, he then glares at them, turns around and vanishes.

🎶I, I, I, I AM🎶

🎶HERE WE GO, BUDDY🎶

🎶HERE WE GO, BUDDY🎶

🎶HERE WE GO🎶

🎶HERE WE GO, BUDDY🎶

🎶HERE WE GO🎶

The scene then changes to the Everfree Forest. The male pony holds his head in pain as he trembles. Some images start appearing in his head, like a earth pony filly smiling at him, some royal guards going after him, a lilac unicorn hugging him, a black-purple starfish like creature with a demonic eye in the middle, him and a silhouette of a male alicorn glowing in a bright blue color.

🎶GO AHEAD AND TRY TO SEE THROUGH ME🎶

🎶DO IT IF YOU DARE (DARE)🎶