Beyond the Stars

Far from Equestria, a cyan flash dashes through some open fields surrounded by plants and giant unusual looking trees. The camera zooms in to reveal a pinkish-purple unicorn with a purple and mint streaked mane and tail named Starlight Glimmer. She was using magic on herself to levitate and dash through the planes covered in a cyan aura with a smile on her face. Suddenly certain blue maned alicorn hero passes and smiles at her before dashing forward, followed by a bunch of small floating cephalopod-like creatures with different colors and shapes.
The small creatures then float high into the sky, leaving color streaks in the air and drawing a purple and white star with two blue glimmering streams inside a blue heart with angel wings.

🎶TAKE OFF AT THE SPEED OF SOUND🎶

In some sort of tropical-like city, is nighttime and there seems to be a huge party with a lot of fireworks lighting up the starry sky.

🎶BRIGHT LIGHTS, COLORS ALL AROUND🎶

Y/N and Starlight are seen dashing through the streets followed by one of the small alien creatures. Y/N winks at the readers, Starlight sends a kiss and the small creature stops and waves before chasing after the two ponies.

🎶I'M RUNNING WILD, LIVING FAST, AND FREE🎶

The scene changes to the same field , now filled with tons of those small creatures of different shapes and colors just playing around. Some white sphere-looking ones slide down a weird looking tree trunk, some blue cube-shaped ones we're trying to make a small tower with their bodies until a pink spiked one dashes by them, knocking them down, the aliens around go check on them to see if they're alright. Y/N and Starlight smile and hug each other as they watch the small creatures playing and enjoying themselves.

🎶GOT NO REGRETS INSIDE OF ME🎶

On top of a building, there's a tall fat red unicorn with a huge brown mustache who is looking and waving down at a huge crowd, then he bows while he smirks evily before bursting out laughing. Behind him there's two small robots playing a game of chess. One is red with a round head an a ball joint for a chest, while the other is slightly taller, has a black and yellow square head with a flatten, yet wider yellow square cap on top and a larger black square chest on the bottom with a smaller yellow cube.

🎶NO LOOKING BACK🎶

With (Your favorite voice actor) as Y/N L/N

🎶NOT GIVING UP🎶

Kelly Sheridan as Starlight Glimmer

🎶NOT LETTING GO🎶

And (Your favorite voice actor) as Dr. V/N

🎶I'LL KEEP ON RUNNING🎶

Starlight is seen dashing towards some badniks before destroying them using her magic. She then jumps high in the air as a cyan alien passes by her and high fives her before going through her like a ghost. Starlight glows in a bright cyan color before transforming into a laser beam, hitting multiple badniks at exaggerated speeds, destroying them before landing on top of a building where Y/N is looking at her impressed.

🎶I'M GONNA REACH FOR THE STARS
ALTHOUGH THEY LOOK PRETTY FAR🎶

Y/N is on a mountain made out of candy, avoiding some lasers until one manages to hit him as he falls to the ground, but a yellow alien flies towards him and gets through his body before transforming his body into a giant golden drill digging through the chocolate cake floor.

🎶I'M GONNA FIND MY OWN WAY
AND TAKE THE CHANCE ON TODAY🎶

When the drill comes back to the surface, Y/N transforms into an orange rocket, soaring through the sky.

🎶THE SKY AND STARS SO BRIGHT
THE COLORS FEEL SO RIGHT🎶

Meanwhile Starlight's body transforms into a giant pink spiky ball and rolls up a cliff on a place filled with plants at high speeds.
The scene now changes to Y/N falling on top of a mountain in the form of a giant blue cube, making a huge crack and splitting the mountain in two.

🎶I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS
I'LL KEEP ON RUNNING!🎶

Starlight flies besides some huge spaceships on space in the form of a small green spaceship.
The scene then changes to Y/N inside of a cave giving his back to the readers. The male alicorn snarls and turns around with glowing yellow eyes as his body glows purple. He starts growing fangs and jumps towards the readers.

🎶THE SKY WITH STARS SO BRIGHT
THE COLORS FEEL SO RIGHT🎶

Starlight dashes through the tropical city but a giant robot lands in front of her and it's head opens to reveal none other than Dr. V/N controlling the machine with a smirk on his face. Starlight backs up a little scared but a hoof touches her shoulder. She turns around and sees Y/N giving her a confident smile, she smiles back and nods. Both ponies start glowing on a rainbow aura while the machine raises it's fist, ready to crush our heroes, then they jump towards the robot as the fist and hooves clash.

🎶JUST TAKE MY HAND
WE'RE GONNA REACH FOR THE STARS🎶

Y/N flies and lands on a rainbow platform under the starry sky, Starlight teleports besides him and gives him a smirk, then the small white alien appears behind them and hugs them both.

🎶TONIGHT🎶

More aliens appear and start dancing around the three. The white alien makes a superhero pose as Y/N and Starlight start laughing. After that they all look at each other, then nod before jumping high in the air.

🎶Tonight...🎶

The stars above them start moving and taking form of words that say...

The Hero of Equestria; Beyond the Stars

—————————————————————————

(Sonic colors may not be my favorite game, but I freaking love this song)