I choose you!

The story starts with a book with the title "Monster Guide" in the cover with two logos on it. One of a green clover and the other one being a blue moon with a magic wand. The book opens and the camera zooms into the book before everything turns white.

🎶C'mon, hurry, hurry, hurry!🎶
🎶Time to get up!🎶

🎶Are you ready for adventure?🎶
🎶Time for some fun🎶

🎶There is so much to see🎶
🎶Come along with me🎶
🎶Cause I'd hate to have to leave you behind🎶

In the small town of Ponyville, the sun is rising and many ponies go out of their homes early, some to go to work, others just to hang out with their friends, and there's also other ponies who leave their homes to go out and have fun adventures. The latter is what we're gonna focus on for our protagonist.

On a small house, a young male pony with green fur and black mane by the name of Lucky Charm wakes up and immediately gets out of bed with a smile on his face. He grabs his pair of glasses, puts on a saddlebag and goes to the door where he sees his mother waiting for him to bid him farewell. They both hug and the younger pony leaves his home and outside of Ponyville.

As he's walking down a path, he feels something moving on his saddlebag and suddenly opens, revealing a cute little brown fox with 9 tails eating one of his snacks. The pony smiles and pets its head before the fox gets off the saddlebag and starts following him.

🎶Diving deep into the waters🎶
🎶Racing through fire🎶

🎶It may seem a little scary🎶
🎶But we'll be fine🎶

🎶Everyday is a mystery🎶
🎶Every second brings a surprise🎶

Not so far from them, there's a blue unicorn wearing a purple magician hat and cape, pulling a wagon effortlessly before she sees both Lucky and the kitsune. She waves at them and they all walk together down the road.

They cross mountains, fire swamps, beaches, haunted forests and so many other places while encountering amazing creatures on the way like Grass bipedal porcupines, red bulky fire tigers, or big quadruped amphibian creatures with orange padding, and filaments just to name a few.

🎶So let's explore🎶
🎶And start making memories🎶

On a distant region, Lucky finds himself on a stadium facing against a tall grey earth pony with silver eyes and long creamy-blonde mane that covers her left eye with bangs. She grabs a magical sphere and throws it forward. Before it oils touch the ground, the sphere opens and a small portal opens, releasing a huge bipedal dragon-like creature with traits of a hammerhead shark.

🎶Throw a ball🎶
🎶Don't stop till we Catch 'Em All!🎶

The green pony smirks and grabs a similar magic sphere and throws it forward, releasing a tall monster with shaggy white fur, purple eyes with bushy eyebrows and long strands of fur covering its mouth.
The snow monster and the Shark-like dragon release a powerful roar and rushes towards the other before clashing.