Beyond Horizons

Y/N wakes up in a grass field. Confused, he feels a stinging pain in his head but he tries to brush it off as he gets up. He then starts looking around desperately for somepony before exploring around the area.

🎶Sound the alarm🎶

🎶Shatter me like glass🎶

As he walks around, he sees tiny stone creatures with cute faces looking at him confused. Y/N doesn't pay too much attention to them and keeps exploring some abandoned ruins.

🎶Covered in scars🎶

🎶But roses are coming through the cracks🎶

Y/N is then seen running through a forest away from something huge. After avoiding some trees he manages to get out of the forest but reaches to a dead end at a cliff near the edge of the island. With no other option Y/N turns around and glares at the giant being that was after him. On his eyes could be seen the reflection of a colossal jaw attached to a metallic creature.

🎶Time that you killed🎶

🎶You promised to help me rebuild🎶

Twilight is seen in a transparent light, like if she was some sort of ghost, walking through a field of roses, accompanied by two of those cute tiny stone creatures Y/N encountered before. Twilight looks at them with caring eyes before looking at the sky and sighing.

🎶It caught me off guard🎶

🎶Sound the alarm🎶

On another zone that appears to be a desert, a small red wingless dragon on a similar ghost state is walking down some ancient temple, trying to discover it's secrets, unaware of a canine figure looking at him in the distance.

🎶Said you'd keep me safe🎶

🎶Now you're tearing me down🎶

On another area near a volcano there's another of Y/N's friends, Starlight Glimmer, who is also in a ghost-like state. She is seen looking down in shame as she's being surrounded by hologram versions of her friends, including a replica of her past self, all of them down talking to her.

After being constantly reminded of her past mistakes by her friend's replicas, she reaches a point where she can't handle it anymore and falls down, breaking down in tears.

🎶Am I laid to waste🎶

🎶Now that you're not around?🎶

Y/N is seen having images of some alien looking beings popping up in his head. He grunts and shakes it off as he heads towards a tower where there's something shining on top of it. Unaware that he's being watched by a floating figure that resembles a small grey canine.

🎶Come and leave your mark🎶

🎶Vandalize my heart🎶