A hidden file

**CANTERLOT CASTLE**

A few weeks after the events of Season 3

Back in Canterlot, the princesses along with their guards managed to get rid of all the mess that Grogar had caused.
Right now many guards were helping clean up some of the mess that they made during the fight, Luna was helping taking care of the injured guards while Celestia was walking by the throne room, completely exhausted from the battle.
She closed her eyes and tried to relax a little, but suddenly somepony entered the room looking for the princess.

Guard: Princess Celestia! You might wanna take a look at this!

Celestia: Hm? Yes?

Guard: While we were looking through our libraries to find out more about who this Grogar guy is, but we found something else.

Celestia: Huh? What is it?

Guard: Some ancient manuscripts that seem to date back over 50,000 years ago.

Celestia: ...

After hearing this, Celestia started to get nervous for some reason.

Celestia: W-what are this manuscripts about?

Guard: They mention something about some coordinates for a secret research facility. By these texts it looks like a Black Site your highness. Seems like somepony worked really hard to keep these hidden.

Celestia: My stars...

She then started thinking carefully what to ask next.

Celestia: H-How many of those manuscripts were there...?

Guard: We found only one, your highness.

Celestia: !!!

This seemed to have caught her off guard.

Celestia: T-There weren't two?

Guard: No your highness. We searched all over the castle for anything useful and we only found these.

Celestia: ... (*Oh no. No no no! If that's still there we need to go over there and secure the area immediately! That thing must NOT get out!*)

She then looks sternly at the guard.

Celestia: (*scared*) Call the guards and head over said coordinates as soon as possible! We cannot let anypony get inside that facility! Go now!

Guard: *salutes and leaves*

Celestia is left alone while she's freaking out.

Celestia: This is bad! REALLY BAD! If there's only one, it must mean that somepony else stole the other one, and if that's the case then they might be after one thing...

.

.

.

Project R/N.