Y/N and the Ring of Fire

This story is about two heroes, a Lamp...

.

.

.

And a Ring.

🎶MAKE BELIEVES REBORN🎶

🎶MYTHS IN MIND RE-THOUGHT🎶

🎶QUESTION ALL THAT'S KNOWN🎶

🎶LEGENDS BLURRED AND TORN🎶

In Saddle Arabia, on a treasure hall inside the kingdom palace, there's a black metal oil lamp that starts shaking violently as a dark purple mist comes from it. Besides it, there's a small golden ring that also starts shaking and glowing slightly. The cloud from the lamp grows so big that covers almost the entire kingdom as an evil laughter can be heard from it.

🎶MAKE BELIEVES REBORN🎶

🎶MYTHS IN MIND RE-THOUGHT🎶

🎶QUESTION ALL THAT'S KNOWN🎶

🎶LEGENDS BLURRED AND TORN🎶

Not too far from there, on a sand hill there's a male Alicorn with (F/C) mane looking at the purple cloud in the distance.  He then sees a small red flash coming from the clouds, then smirks and flies directly towards the kingdom.

🎶NO SUCH THING AS FATE FOR THOSE WHO SPEED🎶

Y/N is running on a sand path inside of the palace halls as he avoids all sorts of booby-traps and fights against all type of demonic looking enemies at incredible speeds, leaving a blue path of flames behind.

🎶A PATH OUT OF TIME INSTEAD OF JUST LIVING IT🎶

On a small town near the palace, there's a red unicorn with a long purple ponytail, belly-dancing as her body starts glowing, she looks at the readers and winks before she poofs and disappears. The camera looks around for the pony until a pair of hands grab the camera, revealing to be a cute small red monkey waving at the readers.

🎶SO MANY THINGS ERASED BEFORE THEY BEGIN🎶

A cannon ball explodes near one of the homes of the town as a bunch of pirates start invading the town, stealing and killing as many ponies as possible. The Unicorn looks at the one behind this to reveal a tall lilac Unicorn with a pirate outfit, smirking at her while holding a black oil lamp. She rubs it and starts laughing as a purple smoke comes from it and small portals appear, releasing demonic creatures out on the streets of Saddle Arabia.

🎶HOPES UN-DREAM INSTEAD OF WHAT  COULF HAVE BEEN 🎶

The scene changes to Y/N inside of a cave looking at an exaggerated amount of treasures, but he sees one in particular that caught his attention. It's a golden ring with red and purple lines around it. When he grabs it, his eyes glow a fiery red color for a brief second before returning back to normal. He then feels a sharp pain feeling on his chest. Unknown to him however, on a different location, the red Unicorn feels the exact same pain on her chest. Both ponies look down to their chest and their eyes widen when they see some strange markings on their bodies.