Chapter 2

Location: ????

Time: ????

Place:????

♡ Where am I? ♡

YN wakes up with a pounding headache, arms and legs bound to a chair and bag over the head. Not going to lie, she was glad the bag was there. The room stank of rotting flesh and wounds.

???: "Ah yes, welcome, welcome Miss Y/N. I have seen wonderous things about you"

The voice was very croaky, but also low, husky and dry as hell-

She recognised it. It was on the tip of her tongue... Who is it?

The bag gets yanked off of her head as the stench became much more stronger.

* Ah... here we go again...*

"Don't you know what the word 'hygiene' means?" Y/N retorted, trying her best not to inhale as much of the foul smell as she could.

"Now now, is that any way to treat your host?"

Y/N's eyes, after adjusting to the new environment of lights flashing her from every angle, were fixated on the figure in front of her. It wasn't who she thought it was going to be at all, and was honestly ashamed that a Pro, such as herself, was captured so easily. By him.

"Shigaraki... how did I not recognise the childish voice and the stupid pranks. Also, like seriously... Clean up- please. It stinks."

"The only thing that stinks is your attitude" Dabi added in, rolling his eyes.

"Look.. I don't know what you want from me, but I advise that you let me go. The pros will be immediately notified of my absence and so will my agency so... it's really in your own interest to release me"

Y/N tried to untie the knots of the rope around her wrist by activating her quirk but for some reason it wouldn't appear.

*What... Why isn't it activating? I should of been able to get free by now*

"Poor move, really. You see, quirk disablers are used to.. well, I'm sure you are smart enough to figure that out yourself"

*Shit-* "Well this is new, trying something out of your comfort zone this time?" 

Y/N said, as she tried to play it off cool

"All thanks to our new member. He's really-" Twice adds in before receiving a blow to the stomach by Dabi's elbow. 

*Through his teeth* "Shut up you imbecile-"

*A new member he says... and its a male. Could be useful*

Shigaraki gives Twice a death stare before snapping his head back to Y/N

"Now back to-"

*CRASH*

Rubble falls all over the place, as Pro's start to swarm in. Or so she thought. Y/N only saw, what she could make out, a tall figure, with flashes of green lightning and before she knew it... they were all knocked out. How did one person take out everyone in the LOV? Just as she tried to take everything in, she was untied and in the arms of the tall Pro that came to save her. Who was he? His mask made it difficult to see  any features of his face, but two things were very noticeable... his emerald green eyes and his curly green hair that stuck out at the back.

Once they were far away enough, he places her down and removes his mask.

"Are you alright Miss?"

Y/N was mesmerised... it was him. The one she would see everyday, right in front of her. He saved her.

In all honesty she found it a bit corny. A guy she was always intrigued by suddenly comes out of nowhere to save her. However she didn't mind, it gave her a chance to get to know him.

"Yes- I'm fine... uh thank you for saving me back there uhhh-"

"Deku... I go by Deku"

"Then thank you for saving me back there Deku"

He smiles at her and places his hand on her shoulder.

"You're the one that always goes to the cafe right? Sits in the back booth by the window?"

Oh. So it wasn't only her who paid attention to the other.

"Heh, yeah that's me" Y/N smiles, letting her awkwardness reveal itself.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N... I go by Y/N"

He shakes her hand, with a soft yet firm grip.

"Lovely to meet you Y/N, although I do have more work to do.. How about I meet you at the cafe tomorrow? I usually arrive-"

"2- uh..heh. 2pm. Your usual arrival time."

"Yeah, it is." He said as he gave her a soft smile.

"I'll see you there then?"

"Yeah, I'll see you there. Lovely to meet you again Y/N. I'm excited to get to know you more."

He waves her goodbye before hopping off and swinging away- kind of like a certain Marvel hero you see in the movies.

"Yeah.. see you tomorrow." 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I can't believe it's been so long since I wrote the first chapter 

im so sorry for not writing sooner- school has been super hectic

so i apologise if the chapter is shit lmao

thank you so much for reading this chapter, and i'll catch you in the next one

baiiiiiiiii xxx

-Kayo

Word Count: 797