Chapter 6

Katsuki's POV:

I always saw him as someone who was beneath me.

Someone who was weak. Vulnerable. Easy.

It worked well for me as I hated him. I hated him ever since we were kids. Ever since I met him, I couldn't stand him.

What made it worse was that he was quirkless. Who in their right mind would hang out with a quirkless freak like him?

I couldn't tell you when was worse, childhood or middle school. He stuck to me like glue and no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to shake him off. Until of course I took matters into my own hands... 

Literally...

I mean, someone had to show the little shit his place, and who better to do that than me?

Everyday, I went harder and harder until I sparked his breaking point.

It was mid April, weather was shite and fuckin' Deku was irritating as usual.

His stupid muttering, the constant scribble in his goddamn notebooks. His plain appearance, and his basic life.

Fuck, just everything about the guy pissed me off. It was time I really drilled him into his place.

Class had ended and I waited behind along with my other... psht whatever they are, they stick to me just like Deku does, but I guess they have got some use about them. Anyways

We did our usual business but I decided to leave on a.. lets call it a high note.

As i approached the door, I gave it a moments thought before blurting out the sentence that changed everything...

"You know, if you really want to be a hero that badly there might actually be another way. Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building."

He was stuck in place as if he was hit by a freeze quirk of some sort. I turned back to look at him briefly before leaving the class, not seeing him until expected later.

However, after saying that to him, I had this knot in my throat and an unsettling feeling in my stomach.

Did I regret what I said?

Hell no, no way. That's just like me feeling sorry for him. Who would feel sorry for a piece of shit like him? Someone who is beneath me. Someone who is an insignificant human being.

Day came to an end and I had just left the school gate before I had this wretched feeling in my stomach. I stopped for just a moment when I heard it...

The thud... 

I turned to look behind me and there he was, bleeding out, on the ground...

And smiling... fucking smiling.

I walk up to his body.

It's cold. Still. Lifeless

In a panicked frenzy I searched for anyone I could nearby. Thankfully patrol officers passed by and I was able to bring them over to his body but when I brought them over...

All that was left was a pool of blood....

And he was gone...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM SO SORRY YALL HAD TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTERRRRRRRR

Im really sorry TwT

ive just had a tonne of shit at home to deal with so i only got round to writing it recently

ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 400 READS NOW!!
THATS AMAZINGGGGGGGG

IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hope you enjoyed and please stick around for chapter 7 

love you all!
catch ya in the next part!

-Kayo xx

Word Count: 556