Chapter 11

Y/N POV:

I sigh of relief as Kat leaves my apartment. His behaviour was so strange-. I walk to my bedroom and creak the door open slightly to catch a faint sight of curly green wisps poking out from the top of my covers along with soft snores. I smile to myself before shutting the door again, letting him sleep.

I slump down on my sofa, my heart still racing from his sudden appearance. It was just not like him at all. Shaking my head, I remove the past 20 minutes out of mind as I continue to watch whatever was on the TV. Our channels also had international shows, and while I knew jack about baking- I fell in love with the Great British Bake Off. 

Half way through an episode that I was watching on Netflix, my phone rang. It was my agency? Why were they calling on my day off-? I picked up and slipped on my professional tone as I spoke.

"This is Y/N, how can I help?"

Long story short- they were short staffed in the office for important paperwork and needed me to come in. Like seriously? C'mon. Even the small hero agency I run can manage fine without me. Why can't Endeavours?

I sigh as I go to my room, pick out my work clothes and go change in the bathroom. Once ready I walk over carefully to the sleeping male in my bed and lightly shake him. I didn't get a response- just more snores. So I left him a note on the bedside table and made some breakfast for him, just in case. After I slip out and head towards Endeavours agency, however... I swear I saw Kat's car parked near my place still. I was in a rush though, so I may have been seeing things.

Deku POV:

I felt her shake me. I just didn't want to wake up just yet. When I heard the soft shut of the door, followed by another  and the keys rattling to lock up, I opened my eyes gently and read the note she left me.

"Hey Deku, good morning to whenever you wake up hah. Just letting you know I've slipped out for work, they needed me last minute. Food is on the stove, just heat it up in the microwave when you want it. The rest of the place is yours, unless you plan on leaving after then the spare key is in the plant pot outside. Just post it through the letterbox once you lock up. If not, then just don't go though my things. Take care

~Y/N :)"

I smile at the caring note she left. She actually... cared about me.

I took a second to process that.

No one had cared for me except my mother. However Y/N... Y/N was different.

That warm feeling came to hug my stomach once again. And I let it. I think I'm slowly beginning to understand this feeling.

And I don't want to let it go.

IM SO SORRYYYY
I KNOW ITS SHORT AF BUT IVE JUST BEEN SO BUSYYYYY TWT TWT TWT

Thank you all for 1.5k reads though! its amazinggggg, im so happyyyy

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and i'll catch you in the next part

baiiiiiiiiiii xxx

-Kayo <3

Word count: 533