Chapter 7

Deku POV:

My head was pounding and my whole body ached like i was in the depths of hell. I opened my eyes slowly, to be blinded with a bright light in front of me.

Was this it?

Was I finally going to live in peace?

"Aah.. you're awake. I thought I was too late"

I jerk myself up to see what looks like a run-down bar, lights either dim or broken and the bartender was this misty purple... man?

"I shall inform Tomura of your awakening"

He walked away into a back room and i sat up, rubbing my head.

"Ow-"

It hurt like hell and there was a fresh blood stain now on my hand. I try to get up to then feel the restraints around my waist and feet. I worked out that it was so I couldn't bend down to undo the rope around my feet.

The door creaked open and a man with light blue, messy hair and... hands?

Hands covering his face as well as surrounding him.

"Let me keep this short. The name is Tomura Shigaraki and I want you to join the League of Villains." He sat himself down on the barstool while the misty purple man served him a drink.

"Why do you want me? I don't even have a quirk..."

"Master will help you with that, don't you worry kid. So take my deal, and join."

"What's your deal?" 

"It's simple... you join us, Master will give you a quirk and you become a villain. You can even get revenge on those who have hurt you over the years... Don't think we haven't been watching, it's exactly why we picked you."

Revenge?

I always wanted to be a hero... but Kacchan would never let that happen... if I'm a villain... I have a quirk and he can't do anything about it. He won't have control over me anymore..

"I'm in"

"Excellent"

A smirk grew on his face and got the misty man to untie me.

"This is Kurogiri, he will train you from here on out and when you are worthy enough to meet Master, he will grant you a quirk"

As the years go by, Kurogiri trains me everyday

Making me stronger

Turning me into an unbeatable weapon

Stronger than ever before...

You know... she was never really my target in the first place, but she is close with Kacchan... and I promised myself to hurt anyone that was close to him, just like they hurt me.
She brought this on herself really.

And I know it is cruel, but what can I say?
I'm a villain after all

okay I know ya'll hate me for this short ass chapter, but I've had a bunch of stuff go on recently TwT

I wanted to conclude his background, so in the next chapter it'll be back to present time

I have no idea however when that'll be-

Hopefully not longer than a month again TwT

But i love you alllll soooo muchhhh

your reads mean so much to me

i cant believe ive gotten over 700 already, it is truly amazing

so stay tuned for the next part, and ill see ya then

Love, Kayo xx

Word count: 500