Chapter 9

Y/N POV:

The car ride in the beginning was a bit awkward after the whole 'seatbelt' thing, but per usual we were able to get past it quite quickly. It didn't take long before Kat started to complain to me about work and how Todoroki-kun had "picked an awful place" (which secretly means he thinks he'll like it).

I liked how our relationship was like that. We were able to bounce back from anything pretty quickly.

The rest of the journey went by so quickly I could barely remember sitting in the car-

We eventually arrived at Sarutahiko. Kat drove into the car park beside it smoothly and effortlessly like it was nothing. Me on the other hand (who failed her drivers test 4 times-) would of 100% crashed into the multiple trees that were nearby. We got out and made our way inside. It was filled with the chatter of our past classmates from UA High.

"Bakubrooo you maaade it!" Kirishima-kun yells from the far end side of the table, face the same shade as his hair with a big glass of beer in his hand.

*mumbles* "this is why I hate class reunions". That was the last thing i heard from Kat before he went to yell at him for drinking too much. He doesn't actually hate them. He just hates the fact that people always drink but can never hold their liquor. 

I  make my way down to join the girls, and Aoyama. I can't remember when, but he ended up becoming part of our group during highschool. He was pretty cool actually, and always gave the best fashion advice, sometimes even better than Yao-Momo.

The night goes on and we all get a tad drunk (we were pretty much all drunk as fuckkkk). I somehow stumble out the place and walk into the dark street.

Deku POV:

I sat on the rooftop waiting. Watching the place come alive with roars of laughter and chants of either 'chug', 'kiss' or 'go, go go'. I contemplate my choices before deciding that i should just try my luck and walk in.

I jump down, landing as best I could and began to make my way over before I saw someone stumbling all over the place. It was a woman from what I could tell, but the voice and eventually face gave it away to who it was when she approached me.

"Heyyy mister, you look like somethin' I'ddd want." (A/N: No idea how drunk people act lmao, lets just pretend that was a very good rizz, to her, but would be cringey to everyone else)

What the hell? Alright she was more than drunk, and she stunk of alcohol-

I'm taking her home. It's not like I can fufil my other mission if she is drunk as fuck. Or maybe...

I pick her up bridal style and call over a taxi. I state her address and he began to take us to hers. I could of gotten there myself with her, but I was pretty tired myself from a blank stakeout for hours. 

She props her head up with her arm on the door's arm rest and stares outside the window. I look over at her and see the moonlight reflect off of her face, highlighting her smooth skin, her lockets of hair that sat flowing against her shoulder and back and her bright eyes. I find myself staring at her for much longer than I ever should of, but for the first time, I felt something in my stomach. It was similar to the feeling I had when I was at her house last time.

Goddamn it, what was this feeling?

We are about 20 minutes from her place and without me even realising, she put her head on my shoulder and began to fall asleep. I sat stiff, unsure on what to do. I could even see the driver looking in the rear mirror giving me the "tut tut" look, so I just gave him the finger and told him quietly to piss off. He was really getting on my nerves.

I gave him the money and carried Y/N again bridal style to her apartment. Her balcony doors were still open from what i could see, so i powered up my quirk and jumped to her storey. I shut the doors behind us and went to find her bedroom to lay her in. The shoes came off and i tried to put Miss Sleeping Beauty in bed when she jolted up and ran somewhere. 5 seconds later and i hear her throwing up by the sounds of it-

Y/N comes out looking weary as anything and flops into bed. I flip her over gently and take off the necklace she was wearing and just placed it on the bedside table. Who knew where girls put their jewellery? 

I come back to tuck her in when my mind suddenly freezes. What the actual hell was I doing? Taking her home? Looking after her? This was not me.

A grip fell over my hand as I looked down to see hers intertwined with mine.

"Don't go". She whispered, almost pleading me to not leave her alone. I sighed realising i had no choice as for a woman she has a tight ass grip- But i guess that comes with being a Pro hero.

I forget she is one sometimes, she is very much childlike.

I curse silently to myself before laying down next to her. That mistake I said that I never make twice? Here I am making it again... and my other mission? Well that's all went to ruin now-

She has intoxicated me with something that I can't understand. Why did I feel this... magnetic pull towards her. I could almost say I liked being in her presence. Her smile and warm, kind eyes.

It's not something I get to see everyday, especially with being a villain.

Right.. A villain.

That's all I'll be in this case. But i needed to be. Katsuki Bakugou did not deserve to be left unpunished.

 I'll give him exactly what he deserves.

OMG HAI!
I am so so sorry for not being here for a while

ive just had a bunch of personal crap go on and then school work too
But here we are!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter

and ill catch you in the next one x

See ya there!

-Kayo xx

Word Count: 1042