Chapter 4

Deku POV:

"Uh... well heh, welcome to my place."

It was a standard 2 bedroom flat, with probably the most basic design you would find. For a Pro, who makes a lot of money, you'd think redesigning or at least having some interior design would be found.

"I'm not here a lot, it's just a place where I can sleep and eat." Y/N said, staring at the strange look that the male was giving to the walls of her so called "home".

Deku walks over to her sofa and takes a seat, when the view outside the window catches his eye. The Meguro River.

It was spring, and so the sight of the blossoming cherry blossom trees from above was beautiful. A rare sight that many tourists from all over came to see. 

The sun beams shone through the glass, illuminating the room around him. It may have been basic, but the sun made it look entirely different.

He looked up and saw her coming besides him with a glass of water and some fruit. The sun rays glistened in her eyes, making her e/c eyes brighter than before. There was something about them that was magnetic. Almost drawing him in until he realised what he was doing.

"Here, it's not much but I have to offer something to my guest hehe. Enjoy."

Edgingly, he picked up the tiny fork that was on the side of the plate and pierced it into the sliced apple that was there.

"Sweet." He whispered as he smiled softly. In his line of work, it was rare to get anything decent, let alone sweet. He indulged in the sweet taste a bit more, enjoying and savouring each bite.

"Ah, yeah- I like to get them as soon as they turn their beautiful ruby red colour. Definitely the best time to buy them." 

She sat beside him, picking up a fork for herself and dived in. As the plate slowly emptied, the pair ate them in silence. Unknowingly, both of them reach for the last slice and Deku backs away, allowing her to have it.

"Are you sure?  I've always got more."

"I'm sure. However, I do want a bite." He mumbled.

Y/N didnt catch the last part as she brought the fork to her lips and took a bite. In one swift movement, Deku leaned forward and took the bite he wanted from her, from the other side of the fork.

"Told you I wanted a bite, doll." He said as he slightly smirked at her flustered red face as she began to slowly eat the rest of it.

A long, yet comfortable pause arose between the 2 as they sat their looking out her window, towards the river.

Y/N got up and approached the door she had there, leading to a balcony. She stood outside, allowing the slight breeze to swift past her hair as she looked out towards the busy city below.

Even though the place she lived in was known as one of the quieter places, it didn't particularly mean much to those who know all parts of the city, compared to tourists.

She rested her arms against the railing and breathed in the sweet smell of cherry blossoms below. Deku came up and joined her, his arms encaging her to the position she is in as he stands from behind. She turns around, red faced, and sees how close he is to her.

If the noise from the streets below were silenced, you would be able to hear the fastness of her heartbeat. They stared at each other for a moment, this strange, almost magnetic pull bringing them in closer together. They just met, but it felt like they knew each other for so much more longer.

Realisation washes over him as he pulls back, flustered slightly and walks backwards, hitting his back against the open door.

"I.. uh. Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. But I should probably go now, work heh."

"Ah r-right, that's fine."

An awkward silence arise between the two as Deku puts on his shoes and is ready to leave.

"I'll see you later?" She asked.

"Of course doll, ain't getting rid of me that easily." He said as he winked at her before leaving.

Y/N locks the door and goes to her room to flop on her bed.

"What the hell just happened...?"

A rush of pink flooded her face as she rolled about on her bed.

𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪

Deku POV:

*Fuck... I can't get that moment out my head... I shouldn't have done that...but at the same time... it just felt so right...*

A small smile creeped upon the male's face.

"She may be my target, but I couldn't help but take up this chance. Who knows, I might even like her-"

Wait. No, he wasn't supposed to like her.

"Get your head back in the game ********! She is the target... just that, and only that."

Why was she the target in the first place?...

Hellooooo my dears

look at that

ive not made you wait a month for the chapter! Look at me go
i deserve an award or something lmaoooo

Also I just wanted to say, the Meguro River is a real river in Tokyo, ive researched it and it is indeed in a city haha. Just wanted to clarify bc i know in chapter 1 i made up the Rosebud cafe and the Minako Library

But i promise you, its real!

anyways, i hope you enjoyed part 4

part 5 will be released

when i finish it haha

anyways again, hope you enjoyed part 4 ^^

and i'll catch you in the next part!

-Kayo xx

Word Count: 900