Chapter 3

Y/N arrived home, her mind stumbling all over the place. She was so confused on what had happened over the past couple hours. Kidnapped by Shigaraki as usual but then saved by this mystery hero who was able to take them down in one fell swoop and save her. He also turned out to be the cute boy she would always see at the café.

What was going on?

Y/N changes into her silk nightgown and flops, back-first, on her bed and stares at the ceiling. She was too lazy to make dinner so was sufficed with leaving it for today. She rolled herself up like a burrito and began to shut her eyes as she drifted away into her own world.

𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪

The sun shimmers through the curtains and lightly shone onto Y/N's face, waking her up. She ignored it and went back to sleep however her alarm began blaring into her ear. So you know- she had to get up.

"Ughhhh. Whyyyyy. This is the part where I hate being a hero" Y/N complains, quite loudly too.

She gets up and follows her usual routine. Why the office expected her to be there at 6 in the morning everyday? She'll never understand. She gets dressed and heads out on her way to the hero agency she worked at. Endeavour's Agency.

In all honesty, she never liked Endeavour, but she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to work at the number 1 hero's office.

She picks up her keys, and leaves her home. 

10 minutes pass and she is outside the doors of Japan's biggest hero agency.

𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪

1:30pm

And boy, was she exhausted-

She was only on patrol for a couple of hours, and yet she was this exhausted... what has she been doing that she is this unfit?

"For fucks sake... man what do I do with my life?"

She signed in for the day, done with her 6 hour shift of patrol and paperwork and went home.

She got in, kicked off her shoes and walked towards her bathroom, removing her hero costume and throwing it anywhere, not caring where it landed and set the water up for a shower. In and out in a 5 minute flash, as she didn't have long before she was supposed to meet her handsome stranger/hero that she met the day before.

"...God I have nothing to wear-..hmmm well, I want to be comfortable because I'm exhausted.. but also presentable so I don't make a bad first impression-. What to do? What to do indeed."

Y/N ended up picking out a cute hoodie with denim jeans and a crop underneath, as it was pretty warm today, and made her way to the café. 

1:55pm.

Just scraping it-

The little bell went at the top of the door as Y/N entered. She walked over to her usual spot before remembering that she was meeting someone- but to her surprise..

Her 'someone' was already there waiting for her.

"Hey Y/N! Heh, you look cute in your own clothes."

Flustered slightly already, Y/N takes a seat across from him and greets the curly haired male in front of her.

"Hi, Deku.. uhh how you been?" Y/N tries to start conversation, though it's a bit difficult with how nervous she is inside.

20 minutes go by, they both have ordered coffees and were able to make conversation. Y/N ended up diving into her personal life with him, telling him anything she could as he sat in silence, taking it all in.

"Enough about me though, what about you? I don't know much about you."

The smile Deku had on his face altered slightly, becoming more menacing, but Y/N didn't notice, to focused on the taste of the drink in front of her.

"Oh me? Nah, there isn't much interesting about me. I'm rather enjoying listening to you talk though however, please do continue. We can get into the topic of me another day."

"Hmm.. alright. What else do you wanna know?"

"I may be forward, but where do you live? I know we just met but I just want to know you better."

Swooped away by the man in front of her, she carelessly said...

"I can take you there, let's go."

𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪

DEKU POV:

*How naïve... oh well the more I know about my target, the better* He thought as Y/N continued to ramble on about her life story.

"Enough about me though, what about you? I don't know much about you." She asked.

*Heh... You may be comfortable telling strangers all about yourself doll, but I am very different compared to you*

A small smirk appeared on his face, something of borderline menacing. He dismissed the topic and was able to convince her to show him where she lived

Very useful.

No-one's POV:

Although it makes you wonder... why is she the target?

What is it that's different about her compared to anyone else?

And how was she so oblivious to him... 

...To 'Deku'...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKAY IM DONE

AND IM SO SORRYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I PLANNED FOR THIS TO COME OUT SSOOOOOO MUCH SOONER BUT YA KNOW- LIFE SAID NO *SOBS INTENSLY* 

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND CATCH YOU IN THE NEXT PART ^^

-Kayo xx