Chapter 8

Deku POV:

Walking back to the base.. all I could think about was her. She was so.. Pretty...Kind... 

Easy.

So gullible, to trust a stranger like that because I saved her life once and sweet talked her into having coffee with me.

For a Pro, she ain't all that smart. Just as well however, she might dumb down Kacc- no

Bakugou.

That was all he was getting. It was all he deserved, and even then, that's me giving so much more generosity than he deserves. 

That nickname is dead to me.

But anyways, my objective has to stay the same
Get close with her, see her relationship with Bakugou and see if they are close.

If they are, then I'm sorry missy, but you brought this on yourself. Not my fault you have horrible taste in friends.

If not however... this could be interesting...

*******Time Skip- Back at Base******* 

I walk into the shabby looking bar where I'm greeted by Shiggy and Kurogiri.

And by greeted I mean that Kurogiri welcomed me back and Shigaraki was about to open his gob and complain about something new to me today.

"Don't you think this is stupid? All this and it's not even directed at him." Shigaraki rolled his eyes as I sat on the stool next to him.

"Just have some patience, this will work. Trust me."

"What if you were to go off course lets say?" Kurogiri chipped in.

My head snapped towards his direction as I stared him down. "I've never went off course with anything I've planned. What the fuck makes you think I'm going to start now?"

"Jeez, calm it will ya?" Dabi groans, waking up on the sofa from the other side of the room. "I can hear you from all the way over here."

"Shut up Dabi, no one was talking to you." I put my focus back onto Kurogiri.

"So? My question? What makes you think I'd start now?"

He stares back at me and mumbles something to himself, and turns the other way. No clue what he said honestly but I couldn't care less. I am the best on this team, and there is no way in hell that I'd go "off course". What happened earlier... was a blip, but it won't happen again.

I never make the same mistake twice...

Y/N POV:

I sat up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror from across the room. What was I doing? I just met him. I barely know anything about him.

My phone rang, disrupting me from my thoughts. I pick it up and answer it straight away. How could I not? My best friend was calling.

"Heyyy Kat, how are ya?"

"Look dipshit, I'm only going to say this once then hang up. Having a class reunion tonight at 6 at Sarutahiko. Don't know who let Icy-Hot pick but we are going there. Come if you can. *hangs up*