{ Changes and Clarification }

In this story, Kiyotaka has no plans to go against his father and "sharpen" his fangs.

Thus he has no reason to fake his unnerving poker face and emotionless facade and will succeed his father after graduation.

But he still lacks knowledge concerning social norms and experience with social interactions, which is why he was sent off to ANHS so he can study people and learn how to create a more convincing facade.

His relationship with his father will be similar but more neutral. Instead of Kiyotaka despising his father, they merely tolerate each other.

---------

Q: How OCC will Kiyotaka be?

A: His personality will be very different from canon. For example, his main "Facade" will be a cheeky, childish, and cheery guy who's dense, kind, and curious. While his "White room" Person will be more similar to his father, which is that of a serious, cold, and calculating sociopath who'll do anything to accomplish his goals with zero shreds of emotions.

But he will also have a third personality which is his real self, it's pretty similar to his canon self but more advance I guess due to him not needing to suppress his emotions most of his life he got to understand himself better and build a more complete personality for himself you will get to see it more in his thoughts and when he drops his facade.

Q: How much will he hold back?

A: He will hold back as much as he needs to but will never let others outshine him and will always increase his maximum output depending on his opponent. It's similar to the scene in volume 0 when he monologued about Shiro, saying that he'll always exert a bit more force than Shiro, and if Shiro exerts more so will he exert exactly enough to surpass him so if Koenji gets 90 on a test he will get 95 or if Koenji gets 23 seconds in swimming Kiyotaka will get 22 seconds.

But that rule can be broken, as he will not hold back during fights. Why? Because there is no reason for him to prolong fights, plus no one can calculate just how inhumanly overwhelming his upper limits are compared to others, thus no need to humble yourself and seem more relatable.

Q: What will the ship be?

A: Honestly, I don't know myself. But I'm leaning towards Kushida due to his partner needing to be someone smart and schrewd like him. Plus, I think it will be fun to have scenes where Kushida teaches Kiyotaka about social interactions in a comedic sensei and student way.

Q: How involved will he be?

A: Semi, I guess he'll want to reach class A purely for the title and clout of being the top class. Although he won't push himself too hard just enough to win... By a landslide lol.

Q: Why was he sent off to ANHS and not the 5th generation?

A: The White room workers used Kiyotaka's old results as a motivator for the other generations. So if he ever got put in for example the 5th generation, they (more specifically students like Yagami) will instantly understand just how impossible it is to reach Kiyotaka's level and thus lose their original motivation to surpass him.

Q: Why specifically ANHS?

A: 1. Because plots convenience and 2. There is another reason Atsuomi sent Kiyotak to ANHS, which is why he was put in Class D. This reason will be slowly revealed later on as Kiyotaka starts getting suspicious of his fathers true motives. Most of the sharp people will probably realize what the reason is due to this timeline still having a relatively same Atsuomi.