Part : 9.5 { Talking Behind Her Back }

Kei's Point Of View

Hello! My name's Karuizawa Kei. Just an ordinary Gyaru high school girl. I like fashion and hanging out with my group of girls. I even have a handsome boyfriend who's 4th place on the first-year ikeman list. Everything was going as planned. And my ideal high school life for these three years just started. I am so lucky. Anyways, presently, I was walking to school with Sato Maya, Shinohara Satsuki, and Matsushita Chiaki, my best friends. Until.

Maya: Guys, why are there rumors of Kei-chan on the school forums?

Maya suddenly asks while looking at her phone.

Rumors of me...?

Satsuki: Yeah, I was just about to ask that. Yesterday an anonymous account began posting rumors about Kei-chan on forums and even in group chats.

Satsuki continues as they all look at me for answers.

Who would do that...? Is it the Class-D girls...? no, no, no... I haven't even made an enemy out of them yet...

Chiaki: You think it's someone jealous of Kei-chan? I mean, she did start dating one of the most popular guys in our grade a bit ago.

Chiaki started speculating.

But who would be jealous of me... I'm not even in the top 10 most popular girls in the grade... unless it's someone envious of my status as Hirata's girlfriend...?

Kei: It's alright, girls. I doubt they'll continue that long people probably started ignoring them by now, hehe.

I tried putting up a strong front which dispelled any worry from Satsuki and Maya, except for Chiaki.

Chiaki: But still... we don't know what the perpetrator of this wants... who knows what kind of nasty things they can spread around about you... I mean, take a look at it yourself, Kei-chan.

Chiaki refuses to drop the topic and shows me her phone.

Karuizawa Kei is a slut who seduces men on the regular... Karuizawa Kei tried sleeping with Ayanokoji Kiyotaka while she was in a relationship... Karuizawa Kei blackmailed Hirata Yousuke into starting a relationship... Karuizawa Kei... used to be... BULLIED?!?!

The last one. Widen my eyes a tiny bit. Fortunately, none of my friends noticed this.

No way... is it someone from my middle school...? do they want to bully me again... torture me... abuse me... no, no, no... I-i won't allow that to happen again... no matter what... why is this happening to me again...

Maya: I think it's fineee. Let's move on to another topic. What do you think Kushida-chan and Kiyotaka will do for Sudo's case?

Maya brushed the topic off while we continued talking about something else. As we continued walking to school, I kept on sensing glances from other people around me directed at me, most likely due to the rumors.

Kushida: Heyaaaa, guys!! Good moooorning!!

Kushida greeted us while waving and running at our group with her group.

Satsuki: Oh, hey Kushida-chan. We were just talking about you.

We all greeted Kushida and her group with a small wave.

Kushida: Sooo, anything new today? Mori-chan. Cited something about rumors before we ran into you guys, teehee. Want to continue?

Kushida ushered Nene to continue.

Nene: Well, we saw some rumors about you today, Kei-chan. I know they're fake, but are you holding up alright? We are worried.

Nene asks in a genuinely worried tone.