Part : 6.5 { A Rulers Apprentice }

Today is my first day as a Student Council member. After the announcement of my acceptance in the morning, everyone started congratulating me in class. And honestly, I'm a bit nervous. I mean, it's not like I'm used to things like working with co-workers or handling big projects with others. The 4th generation had zero cooperation tasks where I got to work with my fellow subjects for a common goal. Even if it did. I became my generation's sole survivor at 9, so it's impossible to have received tasks where I worked with anyone other than myself at a certain point.

Anyways school ended for the day, and I had to cancel all my plans with my friends because it was my first day at the SC, and Manabu held a meeting between all the members.

----------

After saying goodbye to all my friends, I made my way and eventually reached my workplace, The Student Council's main office. After standing in front of the office, I knocked on the door before hearing an audible 'Enter." as a sign for me to open the doors and enter the offices.

Kiyotaka: Good afternoon senpais! It's an honor to be working with you from today onwards.

I entered the offices with a greeting and a heart-melting smile. I immediately spotted six members around the giant table as I was the last one to arrive. Horikita Manabu 3-A the SC President. Nagumo Miyabi 2-A, the SC Vice President. Tachibana Akane 3-A, the SC President's secretary, and three new members I didn't meet yesterday. Kiriyama Ikuto 2-B, a secretary. Mizawaki 2-A, the first Treasurer, and Tonokawa 2-A, the second Treasurer, and then, there is me, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka 1-C, the Vice President's secretary.

Tachibana: Two more minutes, and you would've been late for your first meeting! Sit down immediately.

Tachibana instantly scolded me even tho I arrived early.

Nagumo: C'mon, Tachibana-senpai, he's still new around here. Besides, he technically arrived early, so I don't see any problems here.

Nagumo smirks before he defends me and then sends me a wink to convey, 'I got your back.'. I then sit down in my seat afterward.

Manabu: Now that everyone has arrived. Let's begin this month's first meeting, shall we? Kiriyama, please hand out the most recent reports to everyone.

Manabu then begins our meeting.

Not even an introduction for me...? You got to hand it to him... he's a work-committed man... 

The first meeting continued. It was very tiresome.

These are all reports from Class 1-D... and against 1-D... 'a class 1-b student shoved this class 1-d student' blah, blah, blah Ryuuen is seriously taking advantage of his resources...

----------

After finishing my first meeting, Nagumo invited me to hang out with his friend group. He then introduced me to his friends. Who consists of two other senpais and Ashina Nazuna from Class 2-A, the most popular girl in the second year.

Nagumo: Good evening, guys. I want to introduce you to the newest member of the Student Council and my very own secretary!

Nagumo then slaps my back to encourage me to introduce myself.

Kiyotaka: My names Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from Class 1-C. It's nice to meet you all, guys!

I finished my introduction with a friendly smile which made Ashina-senpai and the other female senpai slightly blush.

Ashina: Oooh, what happened to Honami-chan, Miyabi? Are you going to introduce me to new cute Kouhai's every day now?

Ashina slightly teases Nagumo with a sly smirk.