Part : 1 { Beginning Of Task : 4930 }

How long can a lie prevail?

This question has been dawning on me since I was tasked, with this final assignment. Lies are very powerful but fragile. They can either be your saving grace or your very destroyer. Surely anyone who can master and wield such a weapon must be unstoppable right?

I'm not sure myself, although my father is, ever since I was born, I have excelled at everything I do, and although it will take some time, eventually I will master anything I have been taught.

Can I master the art of lying as well?

Who knows?

I wonder tho when I do, will I also become unstoppable? Can I reach a level where every single one of my actions and lies has only a positive impact on my quality of life? I guess these 3 years will teach me just how far a fraud can go, after all.

I always tell lies.

--------------------

As I was monologing about lies, I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by a commotion in front of the bus.

Great, just when it was getting interesting, I get interrupted and lose my train of thought.

A young, well-built blonde man, that goes to the same high school as me, was sitting down on one of the priority seats. And a woman dressed like an office lady was the source of the voice. Beside her was an elderly woman who had been standing for a while now.

Well-Built Blondie: That's a crazy question, lady. Why should I offer up my seat? There's no reason for me to do so.

His eyes remained closed and his smile, unwavering

This guy seems interesting.

Office Lady: You're sitting in the priority seat. It's natural to offer those up to the elderly.

In an irritated tone, the office lady responded

Interesting Blondie: I'm a healthy young person who certainly wouldn't find standing inconvenient. However, I'd obviously expend more energy by doing so than I would be by sitting. I have no intention of doing something. Or are you suggesting that I should act livelier, I wonder?

While looking at the office lady with a single eye, the blondie rebutted

Office Lady: Is that supposed to be the attitude to take while talking with your superiors-

While the two of them engaged in their pointless argument, I was wondering how I should approach this situation as this would be a perfect experience for me to learn and a way to improve my social skills.

As I was about to put on a gentle smile and walk over to the 2, someone beat me to the punch.

Dammit!

Looking closer at my little thief, she was a pretty-faced, short-haired girl.

Short Brown-haired girl: Um... I think the lady is right!

The woman received unexpected support from someone standing alongside her. The helper, a girl wearing my high school uniform, gave her brave and frank opinion to the boy.

Interesting Blondie: And a new challenger is a pretty girl, eh? It seems that I'm rather lucky with the fairer sex.

The moment he said, that I noticed a split-second change in the kind girl's face... An expression of pure disgust. I see.