Part : 5 { Classroom Of The Defetives }

Kiyotaka's Point Of View

Today is the last day of April as I wake up and finish my normal routine while reminiscing about our swimming class.

Flashback to during our Swimming competition

----------

As I and Koenji were neck and neck, with only a few meters away from our finish lines. I turn to Koenji casually, who I can tell is pushing himself to his absolute limits while struggling to keep up as our eyes meet for that split second. I purposely gave him a psychotic grin to convey my message before going all out at those few meters, which instantly puts more than a 1-second distance between us.

After our little match, we both got out of the water. As I turn to him. I can see there was no life left in his eyes. As he realized that, It was never even a competition for me. And as he continued to look at me, he changed his expression for the first time since he entered this school. To one of horror as he can only mutter 3 words.

Koenji: Who are you...?

Kiyotaka: Pff, haha what are you talking about, Koenji? I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, right? Who else can I be after all? Anyways good game!

I say this while closing my eyes with a friendly smile and while tilting my head sideways a bit before holding my hand out for a handshake. As I did this, the other contestants started finishing, with Sudo taking third place.

Sudo: Holy shit, Koji?! What the fuck was that?! You were inhumanely fast!! This wasn't even a competition you completely destroyed me and the rest!!

Sudo breaks the silence between us as he drags me away to the others leaving Koenji standing there in silence as he hangs his head low and grits his teeth.

Swimming Instructor: The time for Ayanokoji is 22.01 seconds! While in seconds place is Koenji with 23.11 seconds making Ayanokoji the definite winner!

He announces this, while he and Sudo transfers me my points before everyone started surrounding me and congratulating me. While all of this was happening Koenji was still standing there in the same place but now glaring at me with full hostility. As I send him a smirk of my own, conveying the message 'bring it on? Don't make me laugh, small fry.'

----------

Flashback Ends

Ever since that day, Koenji has been giving me hostile glares whenever we cross paths or lock eyes. But it doesn't matter anyways. This has happened to me so many times before. Back in the White room, there were always kids like him who tried to challenge me and lost before holding a grudge against me. That's until they got expelled, of course, the only exception to this cycle was Shiro. Unfortunately, he wanted to leave and thus got himself expelled on purpose, leaving me alone in that place. You could say he was one of my first friends.

I wonder what he's been up to after all this time?

Anyways, I finished my routine and met up with my friends in the lobby. I saw Karuizawa with them for some reason, most likely due to her trying to get close to me again.

----------

She started dating Hirata a week ago. Why's she still trying to seduce me?

Speaking of Hirata, after our swimming class, I rose above Hirata on the ikeman list right before they started dating.

Karuizawa: Hiii! Kiy- Koji!!

She quickly corrects herself on purpose as I greet her and the others while they greet me as well. Afterward, we all walked to school together while chatting about some circulating rumors.