Epilogue 4.0 - Still Haven't Got Enough of You!

Helloooo everyoneeeee....

How you all doing????????????🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

SURPRISE! SURPRISEEEE!🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰🥰👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻

YUP - Here I am – outta the blue – with another brief glimpse into the ongoing lives of Hoodie Guy and Sunshine – from the bylanes of my fictional imaginations....!!👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻❤️❤️❤️

I know – I know the Epilogue series had ended on this one – but I just felt like giving another brief glimpse into Hoodie Guy and Sunshine's lives ya...so yup...here it comes!

I absolutely loved – writing this so so very much! I hope you all enjoy reading through this glimpse from the ongoing pages of their life too!️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so very much for all your precious support and love to my work – guys!

Word count (Long)– 4.4 k words.

..................

Copyright :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2023

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work on any other platform other than Wattpad/ especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad.

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

EPILOGUE 4.0 – Still Haven't Got Enough of You!

Ten More Years Later – (From the Last Epilogue)