CHAPTER 43 - THE 'DEMENTORS' FROM THE HIGH COURTS OF SOCIAL MEDIAAZKABAN

Hellooooo guyssssss

Sooo yess...I am back with a Updateeee..its long yes but not like very.....15k words!!

And I had to once again split the eventful day into two updates so that I am able to justice to the scenes I have planned in my Head...and I totally felt that this Update needed to stand out on it's own tooo...!!!!

And guys I had to shorten the chapter heading in the header because of the limit..the full chapter name is as its Listed Below!!!

Thank you so so much guys for all the love and support to my work..Always and I hope you all are staying in and staying Safe!!

Please ignore editing errors as I have not proofread!
And let me know what you all think as always!!!

And now I shall let you all dive in without Further Delay

Thanks Guyssss

Much Love
........

CHAPTER 43 - THE ' TROLLS' & 'DEMENTORS' FROM THE HIGH COURTS OF SOCIAL MEDIAAZKABAN

Next Morning - 730am

Khushi's POV

My eyes flutter open on reflex and they fall on the chic table clock.

Oh Man.

It's Just.

Freaking - 730am

And even though I think we only slept by 3am..which according to the time tells me I have only been asleep for like 4 hours 30 minutes.. butttttttt I totallyyyyyyy feel as refreshed and rejuvenated as if I have had an amazing full fledged 7-8 hours of sleepppppp!!!

LIKE TOTALLY.

Well Sleeping In His Arms has a Powerful Affect on Me!

Always!

Ever Since Day One of Me Sleeping in them!

SLEEPING IN HIS ARMS IS LIKE SLEEPING IN A PROTECTICVE COOCONEED MAGICAL POWERHOUSE WHICH IS POWERED THROUGH OUR MAGICAL CARNAGE LOVEEEEEEEE !!

AND MAYBE ALSO BECAUSE MY HEART AND SOUL ARE AT SO MUCH PEACE WITHIN - WHENEVER I SLEEP THIS WAY IN HIS MAGICAL ARMS.

I cant help but smile to myself as the memories of everything about last night return right from the start of our dinner time until I finally slept - all of me completely Carnaged and Intoxicated under the influence of the Passionate-DUMBLEDORE and His Phoenix's LEGENDARY Scotch - The Oceans Mix Edition.

Hahaha!

I have no clue how many drinks of that passionate scotch I had consumed though - because I was totally high and drunk on it by the time my hoodie guy paused our late night revision session.

Gosh - this Man had me Drunk on Him to another level altogether!!!!!

Like Reallllyyyyyyy!

And to be honest - Maybe I still was feeling that way you know as if I was still - Drunk on Him.

Okkkkk Then - yes all of you have the full license to me Call me crazy in Love in your heads.(well although I am pretty Sure - that both me and Arnav are already branded as that in all of your heads anyway)

Haha.

Soooo.

Where was I????

Yeah.

On the Point that -

I am definetly Still Hungoverrrr Guys.

Pleaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.