CHAPTER 51 - WHERE IS THE LIGHT?

Hello guys

So here I am with a Update.

So as I got the feedback from most of you in the note I posted earlier this evening – I totally went in with my hearts thoughts of Presenting to you all – A Stand Alone Emotional Update – just depicting Raw Emotions and Vulnerability our Leads are Going through at the Moment.

Please prepare yourself to dive in for a Emotional rollercoaster of 13k plus words.

Please ignore editing errors guys as I have not proofread.

And now I shall let you all Dive in without further Delay.

...........................

CHAPTER 51 – Where is The Light?

Same Day – 1245 PM

( 30 Minutes after Khushi was Brought to The Hospital)

ARNAV'S POV

I still Can't Breathe – Properly!

I feel like My Lungs are Revolting On Me in Emotion..as in Like you know how the Oxygen is passing through my Nostrils Anyway – But my Lungs don't want to feel The Breath In Emotion.

AND I KNOW THIS FACT FOR SURE THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FEEL MY BREATHS EMOTIONALLY – UNTIL I SEE MY SUNSHINE ...SMILING BACK AT ME.

My Hearts Gripped in so much Pain and Angst right now that I feel like it's going to Burst Under the Onslaught of the Pain – I am feeling in my Being.

I feel Like I am being Hammered BY AN Axe over and over again and the only way this will stop – is when MY Sunshine will look into my eyes and say – " hey you..my...hoodie guy...i love you..."

" Arnav...I love you..."

AND ANOTHER POINT TO BE NOTED Again – THE ANGST AND PAIN AND THE DESPAIR AND THE DARKNESS THAT I AM FEELING WITHIN RIGHT NOW WILL ALSO ONLY BE EASED DOWN BY ANY SORT OF A LIGHT– ONCE I SEE MY SUNSHINE SMILE BACK AT ME.

YOU KNOW SINCE MY SUNSHINE ALWAys says – We will Turn on the Light HOODIE guy..no matter how dark the room..is...for you I will always turn on the light – but....know this Sunshine for Me There will Be No Light in My Life – without You.

I do not have the Courage or the Strength right now to Find that Bloody Light Switch.

I can't.

I just bloody can't.

Not until I hear from You.

For everything Inside off me is Uprooted because of this Storm of Pain that has Consumed Me.

And the only one who can Make it ANY better – Is You!

You are the Sun of My Life -Sunshine.

I need you just like how they say we Humans Need Oxygen.

I need you perhaps even more than that.

Guys...If anything were to Happen to MY Sunshine Ever..I swear I'd Die too.

And Hence.

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN.

I AM pretty Sure MY HEART WONT FEEL ITS BEats EMOTIONALLY or its Breaths too for that matter - UNTIL SHE smiles at me and CALLS ME – HEY YOU... HOODIE GUY.

UNTIL SHE SAYS – I LOVE YOU MY HOODIE GUY.

Which I am pretty much sure – will be the first words that leave her mouth once she will be feeling better Enough to talk to Me.