CHAPTER 20 - THE IMMIGRATION COUNTERS AT THE ARRIVAL 'TERMINALS' OF MY HEART

Hello everyoneee....

Dhamaka update guysss..longets I have ever written- like  ALMOST 13k.

And I shall now let you all dive in without further delay

...........

CHAPTER 20 – THE IMMIGRATION COUNTER AT THE ARRIVAL 'TERMINALS' OF MY HEART

Khushi's POV

So For the first time in My Life, I am being shoved into this MRI Machine.

I take a deep breathe as the attendant asks me to take a deep breathe and asks me to stay still for the next 45 minutes, and I am now pushed into this crazy huge machine,and thank god I asked them for a blanket, for its cold in here ya..maybe I will just catch on some sleep.

I feel like I need a lot of sleep right now in order to reboot my system to shut out all these viruses that are now starting to infiltrate my heart on the command from my brain and my heart is busy shutting them out.

This bloody conflict is what gave me this killer migraine in the first place.

And I am now being pushed into this machine because I did loose out on my consciousness in Ashers car in Zara's arms until I was patted really hard on my cheeks and arms really bad by couple of the doctors and nurses in the emergency. My cheeks were flaming red surely because they were feeling like they had been slapped.

I now hear the attendants voice come through that tells me , that he is now starting the scan and that I have to stay still and that I can press on the red button they shoved in my hand incase I feel uncomfortable in here and want them to stop.

Ok Khushi.

You can do this.

I am not supposed to move or flinch in there, as they are now scanning my brain.

Ok so this round joystick kind of wired red button in my hand reminds me of my love for Video Games.

And Now.

Its like my heart and mind have started to play a Video Game of Nitendo's Super Mario Land with each other in this very moment,as one is asking the Mario avatar to just so straight on whats its seeing in front of it and not be tempted to fall into these little secret tunnels that you dunk into and and we will get some extra bonus gold coins.

Greattt!!! Bravo Khushi!! Bravo!!

The medical practioners of Cape Town are now all going to figure out - that I am Crazyyy In My Head.

That's a secret that I have been guarding within the walls of my head only revealing it to the close ones – and now with this MRI checking on the wiring in my brain – I am sure it is going to be written in black and white that – I have same crazy short circuits going on in there in my brain.

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Guys.

The Plan for catching on some sleep is defiantly going to work in here.

Nope.

Because this damm machine is now starting to making some shit crazy jamming noise in my ears.

Really.

So Much Noise in a MRI Machine too??

And to think – our brains should be scanned under the environment of peace and tranquality!!!!

Anyway, I think I just gave to keep working on my crazy thoughts to keep myself strong in here.

Because, all of a sudden, I am starting to feel like a little girl whose got locked in a cupboard while playing hide and seek.