CHAPTER 21 - CONFESSIONS - 'CARNAGE' - AND US.

Hellloo everyone...

So I am back with a bang on the First day of the week with a superlong update again – 12.5k Words guys.

Okkkk so that last bit in the last chapter was from Khushi's POV.

I am recapping a little bit of those scenes In terms of Arnav's POV in here too, just to Recap the feel of it from his head too..since this moment was long due in between them both and its only fair for me as a writer to bring across what they both feel in their POV's at that time as and when it happened.So the update starts with a little recap from Arnav's POV and then proceeds with the rest of the Flow.

I would want all of you to take a special note on his emotions Too.

Hes been waiting for this for a Long Time now..hehe..

Ok so now I shall let you all dive in without further delay!!

.......

CHAPTER 21 – CONFESSIONS - 'CARNAGE' – AND US

Arnav's POV

So Now – I Know.

I know exactly what they mean when they say that there is really something really freaking and fascinatingly insane about the moment – when you first lay your eyes on the one you so deeply love, after you have realised how deep the feelings run for you – in real time in front of you as in like physically in front of you – within yours arm distance.

But – I was expecting to be overwhelmed already because of all that – that had been going on in my head and heart.

But I had not expected myself to feel the Magnitude of what I was feeling right now.

Because I am completely Gomb-smacked to a Magnitude of another Level right now, as I register in the sight of dressed in that super adorable night suit combination of her tank top – and shorts which I was really hoping to see her in my head too, when I first banging on the backdoor of Chai and Coffee like insanely – and just like I was expecting that super kick in my face – ducked down just in time,and thank god for that darkness in the back alley that she couldn't see my face yet, because it was completely covered with my Hoodie, and I couldn't see her face very clearly too, because of the darkness, but I could catch on it fadley – and I was gobsmacked by just that.I had no idea how shaken I was going to be when I looked into her eyes, and that is why I had just rooted ducked down to my spot for a couple of seconds.

I wanted to pull her into a crushing hug instantly, but just as I felt her step back and then as I stepped in, and she shoved another kick in my face , which I ducked again just in time again – I was amused to another level as I heard her threatening me(which she thought in her head was a potential thief ) – with her signature – I shall press the button and the police will be here in three minutes and I can handle you in the meanwhile because I am trained in marshall arts – dialogue.

GOD.

Only Khushi can make feel so much amusement when my heart is engulfed in raw and deep emotions.

And then I was just triggered to have a little fun with her and just as I ducked her another superkick just in time and heard her ask me If I was here for the cash in the till, I knew that the best way to surprise the daylights out of her would be to let her switch on the light herself, but do it myself and then just pull her close into myself before I switch on the light and take of my Hoodie and tell her that – I was here for My Sunshine.